BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® With Chicken in Gravy Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Purina Friskies Prime Filets with Chicken in Gravy Cat Food
  • "I Only feed my cats Wet cat food once a week or so and this is the brand i buy and they love it !" in 2 reviews
  • "I have three cats and this is the only brand of wet cat food they will eat so I keep it stocked." in 1 review
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pet Lover Expert
As an added treat for my two cats I like to put a can of Purina Friskies Prime filets with chicken in the gravy on top of their dry cat food every other night. They run to their bowl when they see my starting to open up the can! I usually can't get it open and dumped in the bowl fast enough!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert
I have 3 cats and this is my go to brand when I'm buying them wet food. They seem to like the chicken flavor more that any of the other flavors. I try to stock up on these when ever they go on sale. I usually buy them at walmart because that's where they sell them at the best price.
Hannah B.
Lafayette, IN
My cat loves this, she gobbles it up and she always wants more, the other reason why I love this product is because as long as my baby kitty is happy I am happy, I will defiantly get this product again. And I recommend that you buy this really good product. Thumbs up
Elizabeth G.
A cat favorite!! All of my cats love it!! Not a one can resist the yummy taste of friskies cat food. I buy it regularly
Sonia C.
Beaumont, TX
My kitty loves this!!! The only wet food she will eat. Looks tasty. Product is easy to open and worth the price.
Bridgette T.
Our cats both love this stuff they always beg for it we mix it with their dry food so it's easy on the tummy
Veronica A.
Literally my cat's favorite of all canned flavos! He literally devours every bit. Recommend to anyone!
Dakota T.
My cat is obsessed with wet food in gravy. She will run across the house when she hears the can open.
Joanna S.
This is the only wet food my cat will eat. I buy the super expensive stuff and she doesn't touch it.
Carina G.
Dorchester, Ma
My cats love this! Doesn't smell that bad compared to the pate. I only give them half a can