Purina Friskies Prime Filets Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Deb Q.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber R.
Amber R.
I don't buy any other kind of canned food for my cat but Friskies! The price is always AWESOME, way better than most of the other brands. And not only that, but my cat prefers it over all of the other, more expensive brands anyway! And there are so many different flavors you can choose from, with or without gravy, which I also love. My cat has tried them all, but she absolutely loves the seafood/fish & chicken flavors in gravy. Don't waste your money on the more expensive brands of cat food, Friskies is the best choice AND the best price.
Deb Q.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
This catfood stinks so bad. I do my this brand but I get the chicken in gravy and the large can.
I stay away from the pate because the gravy seems to last longer. I stay away from all the fish flavors because I just can't handle the stink.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
My cat loves this one! I see her eat this one a lot faster than the other flavors. The can is simple to open and I can cover it back up and put it in the fridge since she doesn't typically eat the whole can at a time.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
We love using this as a nice treat for our cats. It's too expensive usually to buy canned food but this brand always has some nice coupons to ease the burden.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cat did like this stuff but it took him a long time to eat it. He wasn't as excited to eat it as I was for him but he still seemed genuinly happy
Rocky W.
Rocky W.
My cats love it. Many different flavors to try from. Good for cats or kittens. Good value and you can always find coupons for the brand.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Orlando , FL
My cats go CRAZY for this stuff! I have never seen them lick a bowl clean quite like they do with this product. And it's affordable!
SHARONA S.
SHARONA S.
Graham, WA
Purina Friskies Prime Filets Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Cat Food is our cat's favorite food. They especially like the gravy!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Nanticoke, Pa
My cats love friskies brand and love tuna fish they would have it every hour of every day if the could
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Tobyhanna, PA
The cat love this one...fish AND meat in every bite! This is their favorite dinner meal EVERY time!!!