Purina Friskies Prime Filets Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Deb Q.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Darby S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of those canned goods where I wouldn't want to feed my cat it everyday but I but I but it because I take care of multiple strays and they like it and due to the great size of the can you really get your monies worth. There definitely are much healthier options out there but this is very affordable it comes in a large size cans so I can feed many cats from just one can. It also has a wide range of flavors there is also one size can larger than this one. Really great when your in a pinch and to have on hand.
Kristen D.
When I had my pet cat simba, He loved this food! It was his favorite! and the smell actually wasn't that bad. Sometimes i mixed it with the dry food in the same brand so his poo wouldn't be so soft! Great cat food, check this out if you haven't before! It has a great price to!
Amber R.
I don't buy any other kind of canned food for my cat but Friskies! The price is always AWESOME, way better than most of the other brands. And not only that, but my cat prefers it over all of the other, more expensive brands anyway! And there are so many different flavors you can choose from, with or without gravy, which I also love. My cat has tried them all, but she absolutely loves the seafood/fish & chicken flavors in gravy. Don't waste your money on the more expensive brands of cat food, Friskies is the best choice AND the best price.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
This catfood stinks so bad. I do my this brand but I get the chicken in gravy and the large can.
I stay away from the pate because the gravy seems to last longer. I stay away from all the fish flavors because I just can't handle the stink.
Cynthia Z.
My cat loves this one! I see her eat this one a lot faster than the other flavors. The can is simple to open and I can cover it back up and put it in the fridge since she doesn't typically eat the whole can at a time.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
My cats love this kind of wet food! They love each and every kind of Friskies. I only don't feed it to them every day because it can smell pretty bad. But if you feed it to them somewhere that's well ventilated it's perfect! Your cat will go crazy with happiness once they see this food.
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
This is literally the only chicken flavored cat food I've ever witnessed my cat eating. I think it's because the tuna helps balance it out, and she really loves seafood flavors. But if it's kitty approved, it's good by me *thumbs up*
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
I feed this to my new cat and he seems to love it. I have tried a different brand and he didn't seem to like it as much. This is a name brand so it is better for him.
Brittney L.
We love using this as a nice treat for our cats. It's too expensive usually to buy canned food but this brand always has some nice coupons to ease the burden.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cat did like this stuff but it took him a long time to eat it. He wasn't as excited to eat it as I was for him but he still seemed genuinly happy