Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Mariner's Catch - 5.5 oz. Can

Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 100% complete and balanced for the growth of kittens and the maintenance of adult cats Blend of seafood flavors for the taste cats love Smooth pate texture tempts her to her dish Manufactured in Purina-owned U.S. facilities Part of the complete line of Purina Friskies wet and dry cat foods Enticing aroma piques her curiousity Checked for both quality and safety Satisfy your cat's cravings for seafood flavors with Purina Friskies Pate Mariner's Catch wet cat food. The delicious fish flavors bring the tastes of the ocean to her dish, giving her a delectable recipe she's sure to love. With its smooth pate texture, this wet cat food tempts your cat to finish every bite in her dish. An enticing aroma adds to your cat's overall dining experience, and the visually appealing look piques your cat's curiosity as she waits for you to fill her dish. Each serving is 100% complete and balanced to support the growth of kittens and the maintenance of adult cats, so you can feel good about serving this mouthwatering recipe to your favorite feline friend. Serve this Purina Friskies wet cat food variety to your playful cat every day to give her the irresistible level of yummy goodness found in every can. Entice your cat to her dish with Purina Friskies Pate Mariner's Catch wet cat food. The tender pate texture invites her to nibble her way through every serving, and the mix of seafood flavors delivers the taste she adores. Open a can at mealtime and watch her come scurrying in anticipation of the delectable meal she's about to enjoy. You can feel good about the 100% complete and balanced formula, which supports the growth of kittens and the maintenance of adult cats. This means you can serve this wet cat food variety from her playful kitten days all the way through to her adventurous adult years for consistency in her diet. If your cat craves a combination of textures and tastes, rotate feedings between this recipe and our Purina Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo dry cat food. When it comes to selecting foods for your beloved cat, it's important to know exactly where her meals come from. That's why we are proud to manufacture this Purina Friskies wet cat food in our U.S.-owned facilities. Each batch undergoes rigorous checks for quality and safety to give you added peace of mind, and we formulate our products to meet or exceed industry standards. She gets the sensational flavor combinations she craves, and you get the satisfaction that comes from offering her high-quality, nutritious meals. At Purina, we value sustainability, which is why every can of this wet cat food is conveniently recyclable. Your purchases can help you to have a positive impact on the world around you while giving your cat the delicious goodness she deserves. Offer up Purina Friskies Pate Mariner's Catch wet cat food as part of your cat's daily diet, and let her know just how important her health and happiness is to you with every scrumptious bite she takes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Mariner's Catch - 5.5 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Cedar bluff
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Mariner's Catch - 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Bonnie E.
My cats loves eating any kind of wet and dry food they are picky but they will eat anything we give them Friskies® Mariner's Catch Classic Wet Cat Food this is the next can that my cats will be eating out off. We buy mixed products and receive mixed products for them.
Mableton , GA
Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Mariner's Catch - 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Sandra W.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have taught 2 of 3 cats to sit. They also fetch. But they all love their Friskies Mariners Catch cat food. They devour it in about 45 seconds. Then they come by me and purr away so I know they are happy. #FurryFriends
My cat loves these! She can be hiding and you start opening of of these up and she comes to my feet meowing for you to sit it down. Pros, she loves it. The cons is it has a strong smell to it. It is not pricey at all and she enjoys the flavor of this brand more than any other since she was a kitten. I recompose this brand to other cat owners as well.
FI have two cats. One is 10 years old and underweight. He has a few missing teeth and needs to eat canned food. He is prone to upset stomachs and throwing up. Friskies Pate is the only brand of food he will eat or can eat without getting sick. He does better with the fish varieties in this line. Thank God for this cat food. My cat is doing really well with it.
Bridgeport, CT
It honestly always depends with my cat sometimes he eats all of this brand sometimes he eats none and just keeps crying for other food so I think this is great for your cat but if you have an bouji cat like mine it's still good just pour a little so you don't waste a bunch of food
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have one senior cat and one young cat. The paté works best, as opposed to the bits or shreds, because it's easier to for my senior cat to eat. The shreds and bits just get sucked dry of the sauce and spit out around the bowl. But the paté is easiest to eat and mariners catch is one of their favorite flavors. The brand provides a great selection of flavors to try out.
Modesto, CA
This is a favorite for my cat. I will usually show her the can and she gets all excited and meows until i give it to her. She really enjoys it. We have noticed that with wet food, she will eat so fast she throws up.
Visalia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for this wet food! Every time they hear me pop one of these lids they get super excited and come running! Our favorite brand of canned food for kitties.
Fort Collins, CO
My cat will eat this cat food but she prefers other flavors more--or so it seems, I can't really ask her. The classic pate is a good formula though.
West Chester, PA
My cat loves this flavor of frisks wet food. If you cat like any sort of seafood, mariners catch should be on the shelf for your feline friend!

Looking for your answer?