Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Liver & Chicken Dinner - 5.5 oz. Can

Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real liver and chicken for a taste cats love Smooth texture pleases your cat's palate 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Contains essential vitamins and minerals Manufactured in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities Savory flavor combination keeps your cat interested at mealtime Undergoes rigorous quality checks for added peace of mind Serve your pampered cat a meal to purr about when you give her Purina Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner wet cat food. Made with real poultry and liver, this yummy wet cat food offers a savory blend of rich flavors even picky cats love. Classic, moist and delish, each serving delivers a silky smooth texture to tempt her palate, letting your cat know you care about satisfying her taste buds. Watch your feisty cat pounce when she hears the can pop open and smells the delectable aroma. We know you want only the best for your cat, which is why this Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner offers 100% balanced and complete nutrition for adult cats. Make meal time a hit every day. Every time. Fill her dish each day with this tempting Friskies pate wet cat food recipe, and give her a mouthwatering taste and texture created especially for discriminating felines. Make mealtime a delightful flavor sensation with Purina Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner wet cat food. An enticing, smooth texture invites your cat to savor her dish, leaving her purrfectly satisfied, while the real liver and chicken in each serving satisfy her cravings, giving her a healthy meal you can feel good about serving each and every day. Formulated for adult cats, this scrumptious wet cat food helps her maintain a consistent diet. Each serving contains essential vitamins and minerals, allowing you to show that you value her overall happiness and well-being. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition in every serving for adult cats, this Friskies pate wet cat food helps promote a healthy lifestyle filled with prancing, pouncing and plenty of long naps. Knowing where your cat's food comes from is important, and that's why we manufacture this Friskies pate recipe in our Purina-owned plants right here in the United States. When it comes to industry standards, we're overachievers because we believe your pets deserve the best. We ensure that quality is a top priority in our premium wet cat food, and each batch undergoes strict cross checks to make sure your cat gets the nutrients she deserves and the taste she loves. We track our ingredients through every step of the manufacturing process to help ensure we meet or exceed every federal and state requirement, so you can have peace of mind every time you open a can of this yummy wet cat food variety. Serve Purina Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner wet cat food on its own for a paw-licking entree that's sure to bring her racing toward her bowl, or change things up with a serving of Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo dry cat food to bring a bit of crunchy variety to mealtime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Liver & Chicken Dinner - 5.5 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston, WV
Makes them throw up usually. I don't know if it's just my cats or not but it makes their poor little bellies hurt. but they love it
I scored this cat food with some coupons I had and my cat absolutely LOVES it. She couldn't eat it up fast enough.
OH MAN MY CATS LOVE THIS STUFF THEY CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. THE CATS ENJOY IT SO MUCH THEY EAT IT UP INSTANTLY !
My cat enjoyed this down to the last morsel. The price was right for the size and amount of food in the can.
My cat hate this , she just eat when she dying for food, maybe don't work with her but for others cats work it
Kenai, AK
My cats won't eat it, I don't know why, they kick their plate, pate become solid and they won't touch it
These are about fifty cents at Walmart and my cat eats these all the time ,he literally begs for a can
Atlanta, GA
Cheap and tasty for the cats. My cats love this brand of wet food, and it is the one I buy regularly
San Antonio, TX
I think it is pretty standard food for a cat. My cat will eat it but she does not get excited for it.
Arlington, TX
If my cats 🐱 could write a review I'm sure they'd give it a 5 star rating!! They love this product!

Looking for your answer?