Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Liver & Chicken Dinner - 5.5 oz. Can

Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real liver and chicken for a taste cats love Smooth texture pleases your cat's palate 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Contains essential vitamins and minerals Manufactured in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities Savory flavor combination keeps your cat interested at mealtime Undergoes rigorous quality checks for added peace of mind Serve your pampered cat a meal to purr about when you give her Purina Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner wet cat food. Made with real poultry and liver, this yummy wet cat food offers a savory blend of rich flavors even picky cats love. Classic, moist and delish, each serving delivers a silky smooth texture to tempt her palate, letting your cat know you care about satisfying her taste buds. Watch your feisty cat pounce when she hears the can pop open and smells the delectable aroma. We know you want only the best for your cat, which is why this Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner offers 100% balanced and complete nutrition for adult cats. Make meal time a hit every day. Every time. Fill her dish each day with this tempting Friskies pate wet cat food recipe, and give her a mouthwatering taste and texture created especially for discriminating felines. Make mealtime a delightful flavor sensation with Purina Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner wet cat food. An enticing, smooth texture invites your cat to savor her dish, leaving her purrfectly satisfied, while the real liver and chicken in each serving satisfy her cravings, giving her a healthy meal you can feel good about serving each and every day. Formulated for adult cats, this scrumptious wet cat food helps her maintain a consistent diet. Each serving contains essential vitamins and minerals, allowing you to show that you value her overall happiness and well-being. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition in every serving for adult cats, this Friskies pate wet cat food helps promote a healthy lifestyle filled with prancing, pouncing and plenty of long naps. Knowing where your cat's food comes from is important, and that's why we manufacture this Friskies pate recipe in our Purina-owned plants right here in the United States. When it comes to industry standards, we're overachievers because we believe your pets deserve the best. We ensure that quality is a top priority in our premium wet cat food, and each batch undergoes strict cross checks to make sure your cat gets the nutrients she deserves and the taste she loves. We track our ingredients through every step of the manufacturing process to help ensure we meet or exceed every federal and state requirement, so you can have peace of mind every time you open a can of this yummy wet cat food variety. Serve Purina Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner wet cat food on its own for a paw-licking entree that's sure to bring her racing toward her bowl, or change things up with a serving of Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo dry cat food to bring a bit of crunchy variety to mealtime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies Pate Wet Cat Food, Liver & Chicken Dinner - 5.5 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the only canned foods our cats will eat. As soon as we put it down they act like they're starved haha I think every cat has its preference, this just so happens to be ours.
For some reason my cats will only eat paté. They will lick all the gravy off the big morsels of wet food and leave the morsels. They actually eat all the paté so I love getting them Friskies, they freak out before I even open the can. they love it!!
Dyersburg, TN
I received a free sample of this in the mail. Our kitten loved it. I now have to buy this product weekly to keep her purring. Such a spoiled kitty. Knows what she loves and demands it.
I have a petite cat and she doesn't eat much at one time, but put one of these in front of her and she won't stop eating until it's all gone. Such a big hit with her!
Hamilton, GA
I'm lucky to have cats that aren't picky when it comes to what type of g=food they eat. I try to mix it up though, so they don't eat the same thing over and over again. They seem to really like this particular type of Friskies. I will definitely repurchase again.
Grants Pass, OR
With my old cat it was hard to get her to eat any type of food. So we bought Friskies and she had no problem what so ever. My new cat enjoys it as well.
i dont have a cat but i actually love this for my dog either when we need to train him or when we need to get him to take his meds! dogs love cat food!
This is an awesome food to put over dry cat food!! My cats love it and it it all!!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who has a cat!!
Clinton, UT
Gave my kitty this flavor and she puked all over the place. I tried just the salmon flavor and she was fine. I don't recommend this flavor
Studio City, CA
My cats seem to only like the pate wet cat food but they cant get enough of it. Good value, easy to open cans. Easy to find in stores.

Looking for your answer?