Purina Friskies Party Mix Favorites Sensational Seafood Flavor Cat Treats 4.5 oz. Canister

BY FRISKIES

Does your cat love the flavors of seafood? Then Party Mix Favorites Sensational Seafood Flavor is sure to be her #1 treat! This 4.5 oz resealable canister features her favorite seafood flavors. So she gets the seafood taste she loves in every single bite! Now it’s easy to give your one-of-a-kind cat a blast of her favorite seafood flavors - with Party Mix Favorites. It’s just one more reason to get the party started - with Party Mix Favorites! see more...

Haley H.
My cats love these treats, all I have to do is shake the bottle and they come running. I don't like buying treats but every once in a while I'll pick up a bottle of these. I recommend these to anyone who wants to give there cats extra love.
Bethany R.
My cats love these treats! I pick up the bottle and within moments, they're sitting at my feet beggingg. I recommend them to the "crazy" cat lovers out there.
Stephanie B.
As soon as I shake the bottle my kittens come running towards me to get some! They absolutely love it and are always 'meowing' for more.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My mother in laws cats LOVE THESE its like crack for kitties haha. No joke they freak when the hear the bag!
Krystal A.
My kitties love these! My oldest cat loves the chicken ones and the younger one loved the seafood.
Lindsey W.
My cats love these. The kids tease them by shaking the container just to see them come running.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
My kitties loveeeee these they get so addicted they bug me allying wanting treats !!!!
Mila V.
Low quality treats that I would not recommend for cats. The company also is not in good standard for quality control.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
My cats just love this product. I don't know a whole lot about cat products but they seem to do fine with this one.