Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsFriskies
Purina Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats

Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats

Surf's up! And the waves of deliciousness are rolling in with flavors as good as the ocean is deep. Woah - that's scrumptious.Every crunchy, yummy delicious bite lets your cat know loud and clar - its Time to Party!

Four (4) 10 Ounce Pouch of Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats; Crunchy & delicious; Shrimp, Crab & Tuna Flavors; 10 oz. Size!; Under 1.3 Calories per Treat!; Get the Party Started

Es para gatos adultos? me encantaría recibir una muestra y dar mi opinión
Do you ever wish you named your pets somethin different like a year after naming them? I do. This is Soldier and Sailor (thats a stairs baby gate theyre behind). I really wish i would've named them Damon (sailor) & Stephen (soldier) 😂😂 Mischievous lil brothers #pets #cats Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season [4 Discs] [Blu-ray]
How does your cat like these? I was think about buying some
Start your review of Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats!
Shawdae W.
Benson, NC
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Shawdae W.
Purchased at: PETCO
My fur baby loves her treats she will do all kinds of poses for her treat she is just the cutest
Jennifer M.
Dover, OH
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Earl Grey loves party mix cat treats. He is very picky so that is really saying something! 😂 there hasn’t been a flavor that he hasn’t loved. If you are looking for some cat treats. I would def recommend.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Jodie S.
These are awesome! I’ve got 7, yep, that’s what SHE SAID! 7 cats! And they all LOVE party mix beachside crunch!!! It’s one of the top flavors at our house. I get the largest size I can find and usually I buy 2 of these. Guess what? My outside Raccoons, they love them too! Pictured here, Ms. Pepper, and her son, Tiger, both rescued from rural Alabama.
Roseanna  R.
Pickerington, OH
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Roseanna  R.
My cat loves these treats! Whenever I say do you want your treats she comes running! These are her favorites!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Terry W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat ❤ 😍 party mix cat treats. Any flavor. Baby Girl goes 🤪 for any of these. These are pretty 😍 pricey. Nothing to improve because my cat loves them and so does the cats l take care of. All shapes and sizes. There thin and easy for them to chew. Definitely will buy these again SINCERELY Terry L. TERRIBLETERRY63
Terry W.
Goodlet Ave.
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Terry W.
Purchased at: PETCO
Party mix🎉🎊 crunch beach cat treats make my Baby Girl energetic & happy. She really enjoys them and tears up the livingroom after getting some.She loves the flavor. She is a calico playful happy cat. I definitely would recommend these fun treats because cats of all types seem to gobble them up. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterr
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Elza A.
Purchased at: Target
My cats love these treats. They come running every time when they hear the bag shake! #cats #pets #happy #food
Crystal C.
West Augusta, VA
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitty absolutely loved these! He is constantly meowing for treats and he's had these in the past! I can tell which ones he likes most because he will meow a little more when he has some he admires! I definitely would recommend for all the kitty moms and dads out there!!
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purina Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside Cat Treats uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product for my furry friends and foster babies. I reward daily and love too see the loving reaction. The product is fresh each use and I love how you can zip seal when you close to maintain fresh. The price is worth the product. I suggest to friends and family and there furry babies. I buy this product and keep in stock.
JoyLynn  G.
My kitten Catnip... Yes Catnip is her name really likes these treats. I have to hid them from her. Good thing they are not expensive, cause she finds them. Better then other products my kitty is picky so glad she enjoys these. Hopefully you keep making them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...