BY PURINA

Party Mix Crunch Beachside with Shrimp, Crab & Tuna Flavors. Surf's up! And the waves of deliciousness are rolling in with flavors as good as the ocean is deep. Woah - that's scrumptious. Supervision is recommended when giving your pet any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. see more...

Janet L.
My cat Penny absolutely loves Friskies Party Mix Crunch Beachside snacks. This is her favorite favorite of the Party Mix series.  She loves the seafood flavors, and begs for bites all of the time. I personally love the package as well because it is easy to open, and you can use the little zipper that closes easily and keeps the snacks nice and fresh.
Cheyenne B.
Great product, it's affordable and my cat loves it. these are great for training kittens. i give them. i drop a few in their good bowl every so often. actually these work very well on dogs, great for training and treats
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
These make great entertainment for kitties.I put them in treat balls and even my old man cat goes after it.I own a 12,11 and 1 year old cats and all of them love the taste.You can find these on sale or in bulk so they are cost effective.I'll buy them as long as the fur balls like them.
Alyssa L.
Chesterfield, MI
My cats go crazy over these treats! They've started waiting every night for a little kitty snack before bed. So if they're the judges I'd say they are great
Mercedes B.
Small easy to chew treats. A verity of shapes and flavors so your cat won't get board. Great for a snack or just a treat.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
My cats love these. They are super crunchy and they go nuts for them. Plus they are recently priced, which is a plus!
Sarah V.
Durango, CO
My cats love these treats! I have never bought the same treats over and over more then friskies!
Lindsey M.
Spring Park, MN
My cats love it! They always get excited for this, in alternation with our wet food.