BY FRISKIES #97 in Cat Treats

Purina® Friskies® Natural Sensations® Crunchy Cat Treats with Real Salmon
With added vitamins & minerals & accents of sunflower & garden veggies.
Tastes inspired by the Sun, Earth and Sea™. see more...

James L.
Los Angeles, CA
These come in 3 different versions (Orig. Crunchy, Hairball Formula, and new Crispies versions.) The main differences (compared with regular old Friskies Chicken flavor Meal, is that the treats have a higher caloric content due to double the amount of fat and protein in the ingredient recipe. That's about 22-28% protein, and 6-12% fat depending on the variety. My 19 year-old DSH loves anything chicken with more than 7% fat, but her teeth aren't the sharpest anymore, so she prefers the more delicate Crispies versions (which are kind of like comparing Captain Crunch to Cheerios in terms of how crunchy and crispy things are)
Wendi W.
Wheeling, WV
I'm a huge Grumpy Cat fan, so I had to buy the special birthday edition.
Biggest mistake ever! I gave my 3 cats a few pieces each and now they won't stop following me around the house! I only rate this product a B because I would like it to be made with higher quality ingredients, but hey that is why they are "treats".
Tiffany A.
My younger cats like these but they aren't their favorites. My older cats don't really enjoy them because they're older and their teeth are a little bit sensitive so they need to eat softer treats. The ones who do like them enjoy them but not as much as other brands.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
My cat likes these treats. She gobbles them up. The only thing I have to say negative about them is that they are hard treats which may not be okay for all cats. Some cats can only have soft or chewy treats. Also I do consider this to be a "cheap" brand of cat treats, however, I am fine with cheap!
tenisha a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought these for my cat and where I don't see how they differ much from dry food pieces, she seems to really enjoy them. she has to have a "treat" every time the dog does.
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
I bought a 6oz bag for $2.96 at Kmart. Lillian is in love, she can't have just one serving (usually 5-6 treats) she stares at me as if beggingg for more, she's the queen, I can't say no.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats don't really like these. They MIGHT eat them if they are desperate but they don't care for them because they are hard. They really like the soft treats.
Vanessa A.
Hampton, IA
My cat loves these! they are wonderful. I give him about 5 or 6 of these to him a day and they don't give him atomach problems like some other treatsm
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves these treats. She begs for them and even carries the bag over to me when she wants more. A couple pieces is the perfect serving for her.
Sammy M.
My cat loves these treats. when he hears the bag he knows momma missed him. its a great way to show your animal love. sounds strange but it true.
Israel V.
Which of these are the healthiest to give to my cat? i give them all kinds of them.
Reba B.
Do these help cat breath?