Purina Friskies Mixed Grill Classic Pate Cat Food uploaded by Wendy C.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Mixed Grill Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Cynthia H.
My paren't in laws own a farm and every time I visit, I make sure to buy 10 or more cans of these for the 4 cats there. They are feral, but the former owners said they've been there for years...they love these!! I would put a big bowl full with these and they come and just gobble down.
Wendy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Another flavor my cat loves!!! I only give my cat a spoonful of this in the morning then she gets hard food the rest of the day. She purrs like crazy when she's eating this lol
Lexie A.
Vancouver, WA
I'm not sure how healthy this food is for my cat, but he is an extremely picky eater and won't eat the expensive stuff all the time. So this is my alternative that I buy him and he loves it.
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really likes this cat food. He will meow for it and circle around my feet. If he had thumbs and could type he would definitely review this cat food positively.
taylor r.
Shelby Twp, MI
My cats love this food but i wouldn't get it for my first choice to cheap so if I'm low on money I'll buy it but I normally go for the more expensive wet cat food bc it's better for them
Diana S.
Leesburg, FL
My cat loves Friskies Pate in a wide variety of flavors. It's his nightly treat, all I have to do is open the cabinet the cans are in for the meowing to begin.
B x.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies canned catfood is a good value and is nutritionally complete for adult cats. Mine seems to prefer it over other brands. This is one of his favorites
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
My cat loves Friskies soft foods. I usually mix it with his dry food for a little treat once or twice a month. It's of good value and not at all pricey.
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
My cats don't really like pates, they prefer cuts, but they do like this one. I accidentally grabbed this one, and I am glad it did not go to waste.
Tonya R.
Brooklyn, NY
While I'm not crazy about the ingredients, my cat is crazy about this stuff. It is actually one of the few foods he licks the bowl for.