BY FRISKIES

Delight your cat's senses with bite-sized, moist chunks made with real chicken served in a flavorful gravy. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great flavor that my cat doesn't seem to get tired of having. The gravy is a nice touch. They end up licking the plate clean after eating their dinner, it's adorable.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't care for the meaty bits in sauce. I don't think my cat prefers it, either. the mixed grill ground texture is better. I definitely do like this better than fishy smelling catfoods, tho.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
These friskie cans are so great in the US they sell for about 50-90 cents and what I do to make them last longer is mix the friskie dry food nibblets and save the rest for the next day of course in another container!
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
My cats eat Friskies every day! I've never bought the larger can. I stick to the 6 oz cans. However, this particular formula earns a clean plate every time. My cats love the chunks of meat and the gravy and are always very excited when it's feeding time. We buy Friskies every month!
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Great food for my cats and he loves it it's pretty much most of what I get him it's just that one briskets
Great food for my cats and he loves it it's pretty much most of what I get him it's it's just them one briskets
Eva L.
I recently bought my boys (cats) this wet food as a snack. They loved it!!!! Now every time they hear me opening any can they run up thinking I am giving them a treat. Needless to say but now I have to buy these for my boys.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
My cat literally adores this wet food. She devours it. We never give her s full packet tho. We give her about a 4th or 3rd of a packet. But overall she LOVES this food
Megan W.
Randleman, NC
My cat loves this cat food, and a lot of other canned Friskies, but I believe she really enjoys the meaty bits because she thinks shes getting people food
Kristie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really likes this food and it's inexpensive. I bought mine for $1 each at Dollar Tree. You get a good sized can instead of a smaller one.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
What shall I say. It it nice i guess. You seriously have to ask my cat. How do I know if she like it or not. I mean she is eating it