Purina Friskies Indoor In Gravy Chunky Chicken & Turkey Casserole and Homestyle Turkey Dinner Cat Food - 12 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY FRISKIES

Pruina® Friskies® Indoor In Gravy Chunky Chicken & Turkey Casserole and Homestyle Turkey Dinner Cat Food.
Helps support:
Hairball control.
Healthy weight.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for cats ages 1 & up.
6 cans, Purina®, Friskies®, chunky chicken & turkey casserole with garden greens in gravy.
6 cans, Purina®, Friskies®, home-style turkey dinner with garden greens in gravy.
12 cans. see more...

Emily W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little guy is 14 and is super picky with his food and gets bored easily. This is the only brand and type he will eat and not be stubborn! Plus, where he’s indoor I feel like he’s getting some nutrients of a cat who can chew on grass here and there. 😉
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitten is completely indoors and cannot have any fish in his diet. He LOVES this kind. It is a little hard to find at least in my area but when I do I always stock up. He loves this so much and I’m so glad it has so much good stuff for him too.
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
My 2 cats are picky. This is one of the few flavors they enjoy and I'm happy it has a little bit of green veges in it. Cats should always get some kind of wet food to keep their kidneys moist since they don't drink much water. Because Friskies is cheap, it works. They won't even touch the more expensive foods that you find in the high end stores.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
This cat food is amazing to me because before this i never really realized that there actually is a big difference between indoir and outdoor cats eating habits and digestive systems. Indoor cats can't handle what outdoor cats can so this food specifically designed for indoor cats sensitive systems is pure genius!
Jean R.
Cheshire, CT
My cat is a pain and doesn't like the high quality grain free cat food, but for this he literally jumps for joy. I don't know what it is about friskies, but every cat I've had has loved it. Maybe it's all the gravy. It's a very affordable brand and cats love it.
Lindsay  P.
Columbus, IN
We don't serve wet food often for our cats. It's a real treat around here. This is our go to brand. We've tried the more expensive, fancy brands and not all of our cats would eat it. They all agree on this! The can is easy to open and get it all out without mess. It also doubles as a bell to alert the cats of the treat, hah! Affordable and cat approved here.
Viktoria P.
My cat is indoors and she only eats shredded wet food, never pâté, and she likes these. It feels like I'm giving her vitamins she needs when I give her the indoor cat variety with greens.
Wendy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves this stuff soooo much!!! I only give her about 1-2 spoonfuls for breakfast in her dish and that's it! She tears it up lol and begs for more but gets dry food the rest of the day.
Iesha S.
Henderson, NV
You add sauce to his plate and he'll never leave you along about. He gets this when he's really good and he knows when he is, he knows when he get a that for dinner.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
Oh boy my fatty loves him some gravy chunky chicken and turkey. I've tried the variety pack but this one he he seems to love to scarf down the fastest. Spoiled cat
Reba B.
Will this ruin the cat on dry food?
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
I haven't seen this one before. Where is it sold?