Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Purina Gravy Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, Gravy Sensations Farm & Fish Pouches

Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the “Best If Used By” date box from the bag, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to Purina Office of Consumer Affairs P.O Box 2530 Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Beef, seafood and poultry flavors for the tastes cats love Each recipe is smothered in rich gravy for added flavor and moisture Tender bites offer a tempting texture 100% complete and balanced for adult cats Contains six different recipes for added variety in her diet Packaged in single-serving recyclable pouches Contains 24 pouches for convenient feeding options Give your darling cat plenty of mouthwatering meal options with this Purina Friskies Gravy Sensations Pouch Favorites wet cat food variety pack. Six different varieties deliver the meat, seafood and poultry flavors she craves, and the 24-count box gives you plenty of delicious meal options for your cat. Each recipe features tender bites of yummy goodness smothered in a rich gravy, giving your cat a feast for her senses. She'll love the enticing aroma and pleasing texture found in every package, and the essential vitamins and minerals in every serving help provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, letting you feel good about the foods you put in her dish. The 3-ounce pouches make it easy to serve your cat the perfect portion at each feeding. Offer up a different selection from this Purina Friskies Gravy Sensations variety pack at every meal, and discover which recipe best speaks to her unique sense of taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies Gravy Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, Gravy Sensations Farm & Fish Pouches!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,946 reviews
My cat is 19 years old and she has no teeth so this keeps her alive. It is the only soft food that she will eat, she is very picky about it. #furryfriends #catlove #nationalpetday
Emmy C.
Rockaway, NJ
We noticed our cat was more interested in the gravy in his food than the meat. We also didn’t like the waste that came with the cans. We switched to pouches and we and he love them! Easy to dump and throw out the pouch and he loves the extra gravy! This is his everyday food.
Jesse L.
When we pop the top the cats come tearing in super excited! They love friskies canned food!!
Paige B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Picked my kitten up one of these while grocery shopping and I didn’t realize it was two regular 12 packs in one! This will last use for a while and was really inexpensive—less than $20.
Manon B.
My cats love the gravy and it has never irritated their stomachs. Pouches are also super easy to open.
Amanda M.
Reidsville, NC
My sweet cat is 20 years old. She still eats dry cat food, but I also give her one pack of Friskies Gravy Sensations every day. She gets so excited when I give this to her. She doesn’t eat the actual food, but she licks all of the gravy off of it. It makes her happy so I continue to buy it even though she doesn’t eat all of it. Silly cat!

Looking for your answer?