Purina Friskies Gravy Sensations Seafood Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack - 12 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Gravy Sensations™ Seafood Favorites Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
4, Friskies, gravy sensations, with salmon in gravy.
4, Friskies, gravy sensations, with tuna in gravy.
4, Friskies, gravy sensations, with ocean whitefish & tuna in gravy.
12 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
We had stray kittens at our last home, and I insisted we feed them. At the time, we didn't have much of a budget for stray animals, so I was excites to be able to feed the kittens for a reasonable price. They loved the Friskie cans, especially the "shreds". I do wish they were a little more organic though, and healthier.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Love these variety packs and so does my cat! easy to just grab and go while in the store and is usually a very good deal. I buy this frequently and would recommend to anyone who has cats. Mine is healthy and happy and always gobbles up her dinner !!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I honestly love the pouches over the cans any day. They are less messy and I don't have to mix up the pouches like the cans. The 12 count are great for a cat that eats a lot. The price is just right for the amount that you get as well.
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
My kitties go crazy over this, they seem to like it and it's a pretty good price. the only problem is that they like it too much lol they want it every minute of the day
Patty F.
Humble , TX
Pet Lover Expert
My cat seems to live these; he hasn't had an allergic reaction so I'd say they are safe if you cat tends to be sensetive no dry food
Brittney W.
Tucson, AZ
Mine love this brand it doesn't smell weird either. i have four cats they all are different typesofcats.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
These particular flavors are MUCH better than most Friskies brand wet foods. The canned Friskies verities are typically lower quality than the pouches. The first few ingredients in these pouches are (which indicates the most prevalent ingredients) water sufficient for processing, ocean whitefish, chicken, and wheat gluten. At least there is real ocean white fish and chicken in it. Wheat gluten is pretty nasty stuff but at least there aren't by-products in these like there are in most lower-cost pet food brands.

While I am still weary of Friskies brand products due to the terribly low quality canned and dry products. If you are going to go with Friskies, these pouches are one of the better ways to go.
Ashlyn A.
My kitties love these. They wait by the door twice a day at mealtimes for these dinners. My ragdoll eats about 2 cans in one sitting. He can't seem to get enough.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I think that one was my grandma cats was okay because of the seafood flavoring. They used to like the gravy off and leave a lot of the other stuff in the bowl.
Juanita P.
Huntsville, AL
My cat Ana loves it she will hear me pop open the can and come running meowing loud I love to give it to her as a treat she usually eats dry food.