Purina Friskies Gravy Sensations Pouch Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack - 24 CT uploaded by Sofia B.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Gravy Sensations™ Pouch Favorites Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
With salmon in gravy.
4 Friskies, Gravy Sensations, with salmon.
With beef & chicken in gravy.
4 Friskies, Gravy Sensations, with beef and chicken.
With ocean whitefish & tuna in gravy.
4 Friskies, Gravy Sensations, with ocean whitefish & tuna.
With turkey & giblets in gravy.
4 Friskies, Gravy Sensations, with turkey & giblets.
With tuna in gravy.
4 Friskies, Gravy Sensations, with tuna.
With chicken in gravy.
4 Friskies, Gravy Sensations.
24/3 oz (85g) pouches.
24 pouches. see more...

heather c.
Lockport, NY
We love to purchase the mixed package of canned food. Our cat loves to change what he eats so when my grandma was here she would do wet one day and dry the next. So we have conituned her routine and with that he loves it when we change the fflavors one day and this way he always is up for new challenges. He loves to eat this food
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
We love the gravy pouches, we pour them on top of their dry food in the evening . We have all rescue cats that are still getting used to being treated right. We love how easy the food is to use. We continue to buy this brand
Savana S.
Orefield, PA
This is so affordable and last long. I use this for my cat who is almost 2years old now. She loves these different types of flavors. This is a very good value and I recommend for other cat owners to try
Amy N.
Saint Joseph, MO
My cat is a very picky eater with a sensitive stomach, and she likes this food fairly well and can keep it down most of the time. It isn't overly dyed (I hate it when cat food is bright red, etc).
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
My cat will not eat pate type food but will do a happy dance over gravy sensations! when we found this kind he was so excited and laps every bit up! It has become his favorite choice!!
Kelmarie T.
Central Islip, NY
Mi gata los ama! Todas las mañanas es lo primero que pide! Me gusta la variedad de sabores y su empaque es muy conveniente, es suficiente para una camisa y no malgastarla. Definitivamente lo recomiendo, su gato lo amará tanto como la mía.
Sam R.
Toms river , Nj
Give these to my cat in the winter so he gains a little weight. Comes running when he smells it! Would def recommend this to cat owners! Plus it's not overly expensive.
Renee K.
Oakwood Hills, IL
This is my cats very favorite food! They just eat it up. While it may not be the most healthy for them, they love it along with the top quality dry food I feed them.
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
My cat loves these!! She has a wet & dry food diet, and she is very picky about what she eats. She will not eat the patte so she really loves these with the chunks and shreds!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This is a favorite of all three cats but we feed the youngest female the most of it since she is siemese and very petite we want to build up her weight a bit a strength too