BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Gourmet Grill Meaty Bits Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
yesica a.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this. They can't stand any pate stuff. They are super picky and they love the turkey one the best (2nd fave is whitefish). I've tried to feed them expensive canned cat food and they turn their noses up at it. I've even tried the all natural stuff... and nope. They always jump up and down when I pull out Sheba. Crazy cats.
Michelle B.
Kissimmee, FL
My cat loves friskies. Has to have gravy tho!! I have always had him on this .. and he seems to really enjoy it
Kendra s.
Tacoma, WA
My cat love this stuff! She's not a picky girl but this by far is her favorite. She waits impatiently every time I'm about to feed her some! This is def a must try if your cat is picky about foods.
Shelby F.
We give this to our cat occasionally as sort of a special treat and she goes crazy! Can barely get the can open before she's all up in your face meowing!
Hadiya M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat and pups loves this food they scarfed it down till it's gone . Sidebar be prepared for when they use the bathroom it seems to process out of their systems pretty fast .
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
All of 5 of my kitty kat babies love the Purina wet foods in shreds and bits!! So many flavors ao many choices it keeps them ALL happy!!
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
My mister cat loves these.. He sees when i walk to the kitchen and always meows like he jus cant get enough lol
Chrystal S.
Great price for a food my picky kitties will eat. Love that you can find it just about everywhere you shop.
Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert
This stuff kind of grosses me out. My cat will eat a little bit of it but not much. I prefer a more organic, real food, if I'm going to treat my cat to wet food.
Jocelyn C.
White Plains, NY
I tend to feed my cat mainly dry food but I do feed him these once in a blue and he eats them right up!
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Is this food for all kind of cats?