BY PURINA

Friskies turkey & cheese in gravy wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these cans, not just this flavor but all of the flavors! She will sit at her bowl at feeding time and meow at me until I give her her portion.. nice little meal to give her a break from her dry food (: plus these are so affordable and I usually can make one can last about 4-5 days with a cat can cover!
Kel L.
Gastonia, NC
My cats love this as a topper for their dry food. it makes getting them to take pills a breeze. they love the taste and are excited once they hear the lid pop open. it is reasonably priced.
Amber M.
La Vergne, TN
This cat food is great if you have a picky cat! Although I found that my cat likes to lick all the gravy and leave the food. He has a sensative stomach but this one doesn't seem to bother him like most seafood cat foods do. Great find!
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Feeding four cats at once is always a challenge. The combination of shreds and gravy helps our cats as it is harder to steal off their plate... and cheese bits are always a hit
Katie C.
I LOVE THIS BRAND OF CAT FOOD. THEY HAVE SO MANY VARIETIES. MY CAT LIKED THE FLAVORS THAT HAVE CHEESE. I ALWAYS REPURCHASE THIS FLAVOR FOR HER.
Brandie K.
My cats love all of the flavor of these can foods & also they love the friskier dry food & their treats. Great price as well.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
My kitties love this food. They clean the bowl and leave full. Good price and quality food. Love the easy open can
Chantel S.
Lafayette, IN
My cat loves it! He always cleans his plate every time I give it to him. Also it's cheap and very affordable.
Melissa M.
My cats love it , I think it is nutritious for them, and very easy to serve. I recommend the whole community
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
This cat food is really good. Our cats always enjoy it. They always eat it all up. I would recommend it.