Purina Friskies Friskies Turkey & Cheese Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Wet Cat Food -

BY PURINA

Friskies turkey & cheese dinner in gravy savory shreds wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on PETCO
Katie P.
Katie P.
Sanford, NC
My cats love this brand. They seem to really like the "breakfast" flavors, and also anything in a sauce or gravy. The pate is hard to get out of the can. The size of the cans are great. One can of food is enough for two hungry cats.
VANESSA T.
VANESSA T.
My cats liked this one a lot and I love that it comes shredded. So much easier for them to eat and one can is good enough for two servings so none of it goes to waste.
Amber H.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
My cat only likes the shredded kind. She loves this flavor and only eats this kind of wet food. She loves purina friskies!!!! Great brand!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Madison Hts, MI
My kitty April TOTALLY adores this food. I won't give her wet food all the time but she goes nuts when i do. She loves it
Cami M.
Cami M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My cat's very own Thanksgiving dinner! (He LOVES it!) I love that I'm giving him something actually nutritious!
Nicollette M.
Nicollette M.
Island Lake, IL
My cat LOVE tho product but I do notice that they only wil eat the gravy and juices but not the meaty prices in there so idkk if my cats are just picky but they like it
emily d.
emily d.
Pikesville, MD
My cat hates this flavor. He seems to prefer the ones that have seafood on them. He never finishes this one
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
My cats love the gravy... but they aren't so crazy about the meat. I don't know if there is no flavor in them or if my cats are just picky.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Yucaipa, CA
My cats absolutely love this food in any flavor. They know their treat is coming as soon as I open the can!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
My cats absolutely love this food in any flavor. I give this to my girls and I love the price and