BY PURINA

Friskies surfin' & turfin' favorites dry cat food - 16 lb see more...

Buy on Target
Dyana A.
Tustin, CA
The kitties loooooove this! All I have to do is shake the bag when I come home from the store and they come running. There's so many times I've bought them dry food and they won't touch it (unless I bribe them by mixing in wet food) but I never have to worry about wasting food when I buy this!
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
This is the cat food we have been feeding my cat the last 10 years and he really seems to like it. We went to this brand after he refused the other food we tried to give him. I think this is a really good brand and food for cats.
Amanda K.
Vincent, AL
When my cat eats this it makes her bottom lip break out. I guess she is allergic to something in it. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it but I noticed every time I bought her this kind it happened again.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've been buying this Friskies for years. After years of trying different foods my cats finally feel in love with this one. I have bought different varieties of this brand but they love this one the most.
amanda b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I base what I continue to buy for my animals on how much they enjoy it and boy did they love this dry cat food! and it's so reasonably priced no reason not to keep my babies happy!!
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
When I first got my cat he was very picky and only wanted to eat wet food. After we bought this brand we never had any trouble getting him to eat dry food!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
We always buy friskies cat food for our cats we usually buy the indoor delights but we tried the surf and turf recently and all of our cats loved it.
Emileigh L.
Grandville, MI
My cat refused to eat this food...maybe it was the flavor that was making her refuse it, but either way, it was refused by my pretty non picky cat
Baileigh B.
Tucson, AZ
Again, my cats are super picky eaters! They will only have they best which I have found is Friskies! They eat it, love it, and don't throw it up.
Bre L.
Cats love this food. Even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy this. A lot of times there are coupons for this to get it at an even better price.