BY PURINA

Friskies salmon in sauce savory shreds wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea C.
A very inexpensive brand of cat food that all my cats seem to love. I usually feed them hard food and I'll give them wet cat food as a treat once or twice a week and they love this stuff it's basically fine dinning for kitties. It's a small and great way to treat your cats and another way to make them feel loved and special.
brittney d.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats did not like this flavor at all. And I'm not sure if the shreds part of it was hard for them to eat. That may have been a part of the reason they didn't eat it. I would not buy unless you know your cat(s) like seafood (flavors).
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I got a great deal and bought a ton of different flavors for my cat. I have never seen him eat so fast before. He REALLY enjoyed this one and I will definitely buy this kind again.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Our cat seems to like this one a lot. They are always on sale which I like. I don't give him wet food all the time, but when I do this brands is his favorite so I think.
Cheyenne G.
My cats ate this but they weren't fond of it. They prefer pate instead of shredded but it's reasonably priced.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
Ive given my cat friskies before.. and the shredded she loves.. the texture and juicyness i guess is a plus
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
Sam eats this so quickly! It smells like fish and looks like fish. My can runs for this food.
Vedrana S.
Casselberry, FL
All three of my cats and my kitten love the friskies wet food!! They love all the flavors but the seafood ones seem to be their favorite !!!!♡ they go crazy over it. I feed them wet food once in the morning after waking up. Everytime i go to the kitchen or get a plate they meow hahaha. This food has treated my kitties great and it's usually gone in seconds!
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
I have tried many brands of cat food and my cat lyle always seems to go for the friskies he likes wet and dry food i like the wet food because it really portions the food out i usually mix some of the wet food with his dry food he likes it better that way thanks friskies for makeing a great product my cat loves defiantly recommend this product
Lizbeth C.
One of the brands I buy for my cats, they love it and my cats already knew once they heard me opening that can they ran right to where I was at lol my cats love it never had an issue with it, I will continue buying this