Purina Friskies Friskies Rise & Shine Dry Cat Food - 3.15 lb uploaded by Deb Q.

BY PURINA

Friskies rise & shine dry cat food - 3.15 lb see more...

Heather S.
Denver, CO
I have 2 cats and one has a very sensitive stomach so the food that I buy is dictated on how well her stomach handles. Both cats LOVE this food, and neither of them have a reaction.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
My cat will break into closets and drawers to get to this catfood. I prefer wet so he stays hydrated even when he gets stubborn and won't drink water but he clearly loves this.
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
I bought this for my cat and he loved it! He's not a very picky eater but he ate this bag of food faster than any other bag I've bought him! Definitely repurchasing!
Marissa P.
My cats love this brand of food, but none of them liked this particular kind. All of them would either not eat it, or if they did, they would throw it back up.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
My cats really didn't like it all that much they did eat it tho but most of the time they would just let it sit. It is a reasonable price tho
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl
My cats love this. They won't eat anything else. I'm glad it contains all the nutrients essential to their diet. Once they're happy I'm happy.
jordyn h.
Stafford, KS
My cat is one of the fattest cats ever! She eats just about any type of food you put in her bowl but we get this most frequently.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
My cat loves purina and this has to be one of his favorites. Although he'll eat anything he seems more satisfied with this one.
Brittnee C.
Springdale , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This seems to be my cat's favorite food thus far. We have tried a lot of different foods and this seems to be his favorite.
taylor b.
Livingston, TX
This is the only thing my cat will eat if I give her a different one she won't eat it. But I say awesome cat food.