Purina Friskies Friskies Poultry Platter Classic Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz uploaded by Lissette M.

BY PURINA

Friskies poultry platter classic wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

• I leave dry food out for my girls. I just started giving them can...1 Answers
  • I bought this for my cat about a year ago,but I'm not sure how ma...8 Answers
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My cats love their morning treat of the Friskies classic Pate.  They
enjoy every flavor!  All that I have to say is "whose hungry?" and I
have 2 cats sprinting to the food bowl.  The price is great, I only wish
it was a bit healthier for them.  Either way, they enjoy it and in
small bits, I am okay with them having this.
Paige B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this flavor of the wet food. Every time she hears the can open, she comes running. My cat is a calico cat. The wet food did meet my cats expectations. She is more likely to eat this then another type of wet food. I would most likely recommend to others!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All i have to do anymore is pull this can out and my cats go crazy! I offer it as a yummy treat twice a day for my 4 cats and they absolutely love it . I usually buy these buy the box but sometimes i have to get them single canned until payday , i think at my local grocery they are just .60 a can. very affordable. I would recommend this as a yummy treat for you kitties or even a normal meal depending on the age and health of your fur baby!
Ally J.
My cat loves this food so much. It’s like a treat for her when she gets it, but she rarely gets any. Not because of the price or anything, but because it gives her the runs. It is not fun for either of us. I don’t think it’s the brand, but I’m not sure. All that I know is that I probably won’t be buying more any time soon.
Amanda L.
East Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is something I’ll give to my cats as a treat a couple times a week. I’ll divide a can into thirds and let them have at it. They have never gotten sick from it.
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always my go-to for my cats. They love it and it’s a nice treat for her when I feed my dog. The cat gobbles it up and you can’t beat the price. 44 cents at Walmart and 1 can lasts him 4 days. Great deal!
Sabrina R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats LOVE these. They meow their heads off when they hear me opening a can. The salmon flavor does make their breath smell pretty rancid but that's normal with wet food. It's not the healthiest option for them but I only give them wet food in the morning a few times a week.

I also love the pate cans. I have two cats so these make it easy for me to scoop exact portions for each of them rather than guessing like with the shreds or chunks.

I also like the low cost!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
first off the price is perfect to keep your kittens or cats happy and eating. The cans are usually done in like 2 seconds with our cats, they tend to get them on special occasions like their birthday and Christmas or Thanksgiving. They love the many flavors that Purina Friskies comes in and Poultry is definitely their fave!!!!
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i love how this product carries multiple flavors of cat food, my cat gets picky after eating a certain flavor constantly this allows me to have a variety of foods for my cat. i also dont give him a full can a day it usually god for up to two days that when my cat would finish. its also affordable and you receive an extra discount per can  at pet smart if you're registered with them.
Erika C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this brand. My cat doesn't know how to swallow/eat dry food or can with big chunks of meat. This is the only food that I found that she can eat. Especially since she doesn't like to drink water, I mix the can food with water so that it gives it flavor and she can stay hydrated. It is also affordable and can buy it in a pack of 32 or 48 cans, which is great.
Sofia A.
I bought this for my cat about a year ago,but I'm not sure how many of these should an average cat eat a day?
Renee L.
Caseyville
I leave dry food out for my girls. I just started giving them can food a table spoon in the morning and in the evening. Should I be giving them the wet food all the time cause they seem not to be eating the dry ?