Purina Friskies Friskies Poultry Platter Classic Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz uploaded by Lissette M.

BY PURINA #76 in Cat Food & Treats

Friskies poultry platter classic wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

• I leave dry food out for my girls. I just started giving them can...1 Answers
  • I bought this for my cat about a year ago,but I'm not sure how ma...8 Answers
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
All i have to do anymore is pull this can out and my cats go crazy! I offer it as a yummy treat twice a day for my 4 cats and they absolutely love it . I usually buy these buy the box but sometimes i have to get them single canned until payday , i think at my local grocery they are just .60 a can. very affordable. I would recommend this as a yummy treat for you kitties or even a normal meal depending on the age and health of your fur baby!
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Pet Lover Expert
i love how this product carries multiple flavors of cat food, my cat gets picky after eating a certain flavor constantly this allows me to have a variety of foods for my cat. i also dont give him a full can a day it usually god for up to two days that when my cat would finish. its also affordable and you receive an extra discount per can  at pet smart if you're registered with them.
Lindsey P.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat love, love, LOVES pate! She's an outside cat and keeps our mouse population in check. (I live in the country where there are TONS of mice.) In turn for a mouse, we reward her with a can of pate. We've given her a few different brands, but Friskies seems to be her favorite; although, she doesn't like Friskies dry cat food. She's picky, lol.
Yari S.
We've always have own cats , and one thing is for sure they have always been picky eaters with treats...food..wet food ... but one brand that has never failed has been friskies .. wet or dry food they will always gobble it up ! And what's perfect is they have so many variations of flavors so you can always mix it up đŸ˜ș
Deb B.
Barton, MD
Pet Lover Expert
Always my go-to for my cats. They love it and it’s a nice treat for her when I feed my dog. The cat gobbles it up and you can’t beat the price. 44 cents at Walmart and 1 can lasts him 4 days. Great deal!
Sabrina R.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats LOVE these. They meow their heads off when they hear me opening a can. The salmon flavor does make their breath smell pretty rancid but that's normal with wet food. It's not the healthiest option for them but I only give them wet food in the morning a few times a week.

I also love the pate cans. I have two cats so these make it easy for me to scoop exact portions for each of them rather than guessing like with the shreds or chunks.

I also like the low cost!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert
first off the price is perfect to keep your kittens or cats happy and eating. The cans are usually done in like 2 seconds with our cats, they tend to get them on special occasions like their birthday and Christmas or Thanksgiving. They love the many flavors that Purina Friskies comes in and Poultry is definitely their fave!!!!
Alyshea R.
Rochester, NY
My cat loves this wet food. He knows when breakfast and dinner time is and when I usually put down the wet food he won't eat. Only because he's waiting for the wet food. He favors some flavors like the chicken and shrimp and turkey. I usually feed him a spoonful in the morning and one at night. Although he begs for more every time you go into the kitchen. Definitely recommend this brand of wet food. Real meat is definitely a plus.
Erika C.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this brand. My cat doesn't know how to swallow/eat dry food or can with big chunks of meat. This is the only food that I found that she can eat. Especially since she doesn't like to drink water, I mix the can food with water so that it gives it flavor and she can stay hydrated. It is also affordable and can buy it in a pack of 32 or 48 cans, which is great.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Recently my cat had become picky not eatting his fancy feast. So I decided to give this a try. He really seems to love it! I like that most of the cans look like shredded up meat with gray instead of a processed block like fancy feast looks like
Sofia A.
I bought this for my cat about a year ago,but I'm not sure how many of these should an average cat eat a day?
Renee L.
Caseyville
I leave dry food out for my girls. I just started giving them can food a table spoon in the morning and in the evening. Should I be giving them the wet food all the time cause they seem not to be eating the dry ?