BY PURINA

Friskies mariner's catch classic wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Brittaney C.
Brittaney C.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of my cat Andi's favorite wet foods. She loves this mixed with her hard food and she really enjoys it a lot. This wet food is good in the pate form for her and not the gravy form because she can not stomach the gravy. I definitely get this all the time for Andi.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
This is my two geriatric cats favorite meals. They each get 1 can a day plus dry food one is 7 tears old with FIV one is 10 years old and super active. Bothe of the senior love this wet food and come running. Good balur when a sale or coupon is available.
Kailee J.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
My cat zoey loves friskies pâté! She had to have her teeth removed and we found that this is her favorite brand of wet food, she won't eat anything else! Great flavor choices. Will continue to repurchase.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Snohomish, WA
I feed my cats this brand everyday. They love it and I know I'm feeding them good food. I have nothing to complain about.
Darian S.
Darian S.
My cats love this wet cat food. I usually on but them the dry food but every once in awhile I'll give them a nice treat.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Middleburg, FL
My cat loves this food! This is one of her favorite flavors that she will actually eat and finish.
Jen S.
Jen S.
HUDSON, NC
Tends to give my cats tummy aces and has a terrible smell that leaves my cars breath stinking.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
My cats have been eating this wet food for 6 years now and they are healthy and happy as ever. We actually have to stop one cat from stealing the other cats food after he eats his way too fast. It's a crowd pleaser, that's for sure!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pet Lover Expert
These are always on sale and my cat seems to love it! That's the flavor that gets her running to the plate! Also it dosen't have too strong of a smell like some of the other brands!
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
When my cat was put on a liquid food diet for a bit, this was our favorite. She loved it and it was so hard to get her off it.