Purina Friskies Friskies Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Prime Filets Wet Cat Food - 5.

BY PURINA

Friskies chicken & tuna dinner in gravy prime filets wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on PETCO
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
My cat will not eat any other flavor!! I guess it's just that good! We've tried switching to other combinations with chicken but this still seems to be his favorite!
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
I have three cats. One of them loves this and chows it down. Another one will eat it after a while. The third simply licks the gravy off and leaves all the chunks.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I give my cats wet cat food once a week to keep them from getting dehydrated. They really seem to enjoy this one, so this is the one that I buy.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Purina enlatada de cane o higado para mejor alimentacion de los felinos de la casa me encanta que le guste a mis gatos
Sandra F.
My boss gave a couple cans and I gave to my cats and they fall in love instantly. They love this kinda of food.
Emily  W.
Glenbeulah, WI
Our cats like these canned foods and they are a nice price. The downfall is the ingredients aren't the best.
Alexandria V.
My cats love purina's wet food! I miss it with their dry food and it's their favorite thing to eat!
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
My cats love the gravy but don't like the chunks. I don't really know why but they don't.
Trinity H.
My cat loves this. And is very cheap. You can buy this almost everywhere and smells ok
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj
My cat loves this dinner. its easy. just pop the top and I can be on my way.