BY PURINA

Friskies chicken in gravy savory shreds wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I give this food to my cats on occasion if they haven't gotten into too much trouble, and they seem to like it a lot. They identify it as a treat, and they always come running when they hear the can open. It makes me feel good to see them happy, I would definitely recommend this.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they love this can food. However, after splitting this can food in half. I find my cats not even finishing their own portion. I can't imagine feeding one cat this entire thing. The only way this works out for our family is if we split half of this in quarter portion and give the two cats to share and refrigerate for next day the other half. However, the next day food our cats do not like.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
My cats will not eat the shreds. It has to be pâté or morsel types. They are losing teeth and they can not eat it very good, they choke on the shreds. Not a very good thing to have two cats choking on wet cat food at the same time. They refuse to eat it at all. Sits in the bowl for days.
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
My cat is super picky, but she seems to love these. Friskies is here favorite brand of wet food, and she prefers the shreds over pate. She gobbles them up every time, so I'll keep buying them for her treat days!
Patricia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 4 cats loved this, the 5th cat only ate pate. But it was Friskies pate. We currently have just one of those 5 but he loves his cans of wet food. We give it to him with his flea treatments.
Ariel D.
My cat loves to eat this. She never gets bored with it. She loves all the flavors but she nevers eats the entire can so i dislike that the lid isn't resealable.
Tabitha S.
My cat loves this! She always cleans her dish! I like that its affordable and does not smell so bad like other canned cat food.
Kinion  S.
Richmond, Va
My cat has lost most of her teeth due to old age. She loves this stuff!!!! She'd take down 2 cans in no time if I'd let her!
miacrass H.
My cats just love this chicken gravy flavor but their poor little tummys disagree with the flavor.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This was my cat's favorite back when I fed him wet food (before it started upsetting his stomach).