BY PURINA

Friskies chicken in gravy savory shreds wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I give this food to my cats on occasion if they haven't gotten into too much trouble, and they seem to like it a lot. They identify it as a treat, and they always come running when they hear the can open. It makes me feel good to see them happy, I would definitely recommend this.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
My cats will not eat the shreds. It has to be pâté or morsel types. They are losing teeth and they can not eat it very good, they choke on the shreds. Not a very good thing to have two cats choking on wet cat food at the same time. They refuse to eat it at all. Sits in the bowl for days.
miacrass H.
My cats just love this chicken gravy flavor but their poor little tummys disagree with the flavor.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have two cats and they love this can food. However, after splitting this can food in half. I find my cats not even finishing their own portion. I can't imagine feeding one cat this entire thing. The only way this works out for our family is if we split half of this in quarter portion and give the two cats to share and refrigerate for next day the other half. However, the next day food our cats do not like.
Ariel D.
My cat loves to eat this. She never gets bored with it. She loves all the flavors but she nevers eats the entire can so i dislike that the lid isn't resealable.
Tabitha S.
My cat loves this! She always cleans her dish! I like that its affordable and does not smell so bad like other canned cat food.
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
My car lives for this stuff. he adores it.it is his fan and he won't way anything else
Kiersten B.
This is all my cats eat. They won't eat any other type of wet cat food. They are super picky
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
My cat is super picky, but she seems to love these. Friskies is here favorite brand of wet food, and she prefers the shreds over pate. She gobbles them up every time, so I'll keep buying them for her treat days!
Patricia R.
My 4 cats loved this, the 5th cat only ate pate. But it was Friskies pate. We currently have just one of those 5 but he loves his cans of wet food. We give it to him with his flea treatments.