BY PURINA

Friskies beef in gravy savory shreds wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on PETCO
Evanda R.
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
My adult cat loves wet cat food and I think beef in gravy is his favorite. With other wet foods it'll take him nearly the entire day to clean his bowl but with Purina Friskies Beef in Gravy he stays right in front of his bowl until he's finished every last drop. I love just sitting there watching him eat like it's his first meal in a week.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Salem, WV
My cat loves this! I feed it to her on special occasions when she comes inside only. She eats it up quick!
Dee B.
Dee B.
My cats all refuse friskies wet food for some reason. It smells fine, looks appetizing but a no go.
Maddy D.
Maddy D.
Skaneateles, NY
My cats all absolutely love this. they go crazy for it. they prefer this over dry food any day
Tina H.
Tina H.
My cat loves this food especially as a kitten. Highly recommend this quick and easy
Terri M.
Terri M.
Mount Joy, PA
I have two picky cats. They are older too. Both of them love Purina Friskies brand wet food. A favorite is the Purina Friskies Beef in gravy savory shreds wet cat food. They both lick up the gravy and eat the shredded pieces later. The smell doesn't bother me either like some other wet foods. Purina is a brand I trust to feed my fur babies. I would recommend this brand of wet cat food to anyone with picky eaters.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
Super affordable and my cat loves this stuff. I feed her half a can daily along with her normal diet and as soon as I go in the kitchen she meows at the top of her lungs cause she knows the good stuff is coming.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
My cat didn't like the shred style of food and it was probably the messiest wet cat food I have ever dealt with. Personally won't be purchasing this again but I have friends who swear by this style
Alex H.
Alex H.
Kansas City , MO
We give our cats wet cat food only once in a while. It's a treat for them. They don't seem to be particular on taste, but they do prefer Purina.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Our cats love their wet food! We get the variety packs from Sam's Club. They split a can every day for dinner.