BY PURINA

Friskies beef in gravy meaty bits wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poo...1 Answers
Purina Friskies Friskies Beef in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
My cats didn't seem to like it but my dog loved it.

For a human, it smells incredibly weird but animals seem to love it!
Halle  C.
My cat loves this stuff! I don't know how but she loves it! she begs for it almost every night lol!
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
All 4 of my cats are Friskie's fans! They seem to like all the textures.. shreds, chunks, and pate.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
My two cats love these! They don't usually eat a whole can at once so I split it between the two of them. The only downside is they smell terrible, but what wet food doesn't?
Marissa C.
Columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert
My fur baby will literally climb up my leg for his friskies! He absolutely loves this food. And he is a very picky eater!
Rebecca K.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten was originally the only one getting this until his I brother started stealing some so we just started giving it to both of them until the Dalmatian broke a couple of bowls trying to get some too so now he won't eat his own dog food with out this inside it. Needless to say my house hold loves it.
Candice R.
Aragon, GA
This product ultimately is both Naruto and Zorro's (my cats) favorite wet food. I try not to feed them a lot of wet food because of health reasons, but they know they've been good babes if I give them one of these. I have to make sure that I keep stocked up on them!
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
When the cats get bored and start picking and choosing their dinners, THIS is given and makes them happy every single time.
Judy W.
Cats love the taste of this product. It's is very cheap and an overall great product.
Jennifer H.
Both of my cats love this food! The meaty bits and the shreds are all my cats eat! They won't eat the pate ones but they love these ones!
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.