BY PURINA

Friskies beef in gravy meaty bits wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poo...1 Answers
Purina Friskies Friskies Beef in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Both of my cats love this food! The meaty bits and the shreds are all my cats eat! They won't eat the pate ones but they love these ones!
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
When the cats get bored and start picking and choosing their dinners, THIS is given and makes them happy every single time.
Marissa C.
Columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby will literally climb up my leg for his friskies! He absolutely loves this food. And he is a very picky eater!
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
All 4 of my cats are Friskie's fans! They seem to like all the textures.. shreds, chunks, and pate.
Halle  C.
My cat loves this stuff! I don't know how but she loves it! she begs for it almost every night lol!
Kayla B.
My cats favorite food! They beg every night for their Friskies wet food until I give it to them!
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
My cat love this brand he likes beef and it smell just like it my cat enjoys it very much.
Stephanie M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I loved this product so much I named my 2nd cat After this product. Love love love it!
Amanda N.
My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can. He sits by his bowl and usually howls until I get him his allotment. Its pretty good quality and a great price.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Our kitty is so picky! We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food! She loves it!
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.