BY PURINA

Friskies beef in gravy meaty bits wet cat food - 5.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poo...1 Answers
Purina Friskies Friskies Beef in Gravy Meaty Bits Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Rebecca K.
My kitten was originally the only one getting this until his I brother started stealing some so we just started giving it to both of them until the Dalmatian broke a couple of bowls trying to get some too so now he won't eat his own dog food with out this inside it. Needless to say my house hold loves it.
Candice R.
Aragon, GA
This product ultimately is both Naruto and Zorro's (my cats) favorite wet food. I try not to feed them a lot of wet food because of health reasons, but they know they've been good babes if I give them one of these. I have to make sure that I keep stocked up on them!
Lexie B.
Bloomington, IL
My little "pigs" wake me up in the morning to eat this! This is their favorite flavor. They both have liquid medicine and I put it right in with this canned food. It seems like they don't notice the medicine. Or at least they eat so fast I don't think they mind.
Lots of flavor options!!
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Bits of cat food are always better then the puree, at least to my cat. This food seems to last longer as well, compared to puree that dries up. I divide this can up into four parts for my cat and it is always enough for his snack.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
My two cats love these! They don't usually eat a whole can at once so I split it between the two of them. The only downside is they smell terrible, but what wet food doesn't?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
My kitten loves this food. I usually get a variety Bits pack that has three meat flavors, which smells better than the fishy stuff. I highly recommend this.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Our cat will only eat Friskies can food and preferres the shredded but will eat this up too. We waste money buying other can food so we stick to this. :)
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
When the cats get bored and start picking and choosing their dinners, THIS is given and makes them happy every single time.
Amanda D.
Fort Bragg, NC
My cat loves this wet food. He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!
Amanda V.
Powell, TN
My cat loves this! Between my husband and I, we give half a can in the morning, and half at night. If we don't give it to her, she meows until we do
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.