Purina Friskies Classic Pate Poultry Platter uploaded by yerhaima l.

BY PURINA

Purina® Friskies® Classic Pate Poultry Platter.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Cat food. see more...

Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I only use this brand because it is affordable and can be a good bribe for my cat. I only give him half of the can at once or less. Sometimes I find questionable pieces in it that look similar to shards of bone, so I have to smush it up and pick them out before giving it too my cat. I don't recommend this brand for your cats only source of food. It is more of something you would give for a snack.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
Mine hear the lid, and come running! I wish this were grain free, and actual meat the first ingredients, but they would probably refuse t eat those anyway. I have never had issues with my cats eating this, or because my cats do eat it. They are doing pretty well on Friskies foods.
Kimberly M.
Manassas, VA
All 4 of my cat's really like this, they can be pretty finicky. They also seem to be able to keep this down, sometimes the gravy ones don't stay down to good. Nice to have one they all love!!
Hannah S.
This is what I feed my cat, along with different varieties of the flavored pate's. He has a sensitive stomach and I've found these are the only ones that don't upset his stomach.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
My cats love this wet food! It is the perfect amount to split between two kittens for a meal. The texture is great it allows me to mix in water without it getting too soupy
Megan R.
My two indoor/outdoor babies love this food, they won't touch the Fancy Feast that I feed to my other furbabies. They love this food and refuse to eat any other brand.
Christina S.
I bought this food to help put weight on my thin, older cat. She is picky but seemed to like it better than anything else. The texture was easy for her to eat.
Rachel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat isn't very picky with his food but he didn't seem to like this as much as wet Meow Mix food for his daily dose of Lysine powder.
Lucia L.
My cat loves it. Although, I have to serve it without any dry food because it'll cause a complete mess and bugs will invade her food
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
I give my cats wet food as a special treat every few months. It doesn't upset their stomach, and they seem to really enjoy it