Purina Friskies Classic Pate Mariner's Catch Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® Mariner's Catch Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
My cat loves these! She can be hiding and you start opening of of these up and she comes to my feet meowing for you to sit it down. Pros, she loves it. The cons is it has a strong smell to it. It is not pricey at all and she enjoys the flavor of this brand more than any other since she was a kitten. I recompose this brand to other cat owners as well.
Norene C.
FI have two cats. One is 10 years old and underweight. He has a few missing teeth and needs to eat canned food. He is prone to upset stomachs and throwing up. Friskies Pate is the only brand of food he will eat or can eat without getting sick. He does better with the fish varieties in this line. Thank God for this cat food. My cat is doing really well with it.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
It honestly always depends with my cat sometimes he eats all of this brand sometimes he eats none and just keeps crying for other food so I think this is great for your cat but if you have an bouji cat like mine it's still good just pour a little so you don't waste a bunch of food
Gwendoline H.
Ballston lake , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have one senior cat and one young cat. The paté works best, as opposed to the bits or shreds, because it's easier to for my senior cat to eat. The shreds and bits just get sucked dry of the sauce and spit out around the bowl. But the paté is easiest to eat and mariners catch is one of their favorite flavors. The brand provides a great selection of flavors to try out.
Rachel R.
Modesto, CA
This is a favorite for my cat. I will usually show her the can and she gets all excited and meows until i give it to her. She really enjoys it. We have noticed that with wet food, she will eat so fast she throws up.
Betsy E.
Fort Collins, CO
My cat will eat this cat food but she prefers other flavors more--or so it seems, I can't really ask her. The classic pate is a good formula though.
Erika L.
West Chester, PA
My cat loves this flavor of frisks wet food. If you cat like any sort of seafood, mariners catch should be on the shelf for your feline friend!
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Its not that this is a bad product my cat loved the flavors, but the cans are annoying and wasteful. The wiskas pouches are so much better
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
My cat loves this flavor. She eats it right up when we give it to her. I don't care for the smell or the look of it though.
Lora D.
Norfolk, VA
This is my cats favorite wet food flavor. She seems to like this Pate flavor more than the others I have given to her.