BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Mariner's Catch Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lora D.
Norfolk, VA
This is my cats favorite wet food flavor. She seems to like this Pate flavor more than the others I have given to her.
Christina E.
I buy these for a special treat for my cat. He loves the wet food and devours it pretty quickly.
Ashley B.
Victoria, TX
My cats love this. They don't have issues with it or anything. Would recommend
Erika L.
West Chester, PA
My cat loves this flavor of frisks wet food. If you cat like any sort of seafood, mariners catch should be on the shelf for your feline friend!
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
My cat loves this flavor. She eats it right up when we give it to her. I don't care for the smell or the look of it though.
Rachel R.
Oakdale, CA
This is a favorite for my cat. I will usually show her the can and she gets all excited and meows until i give it to her. She really enjoys it. We have noticed that with wet food, she will eat so fast she throws up.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Great product! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family! My pets LOVE this
Kelly D.
Leander, TX
My cat loves this stuff. He doesn't seem to vomit as much as used to either! So overall we are happy.
Robyn S.
Milford, NH
My three cats love this. they go crazy as soon as they hear the crack of the can opening.
Caressa V.
I feed this to both of my kitties and they absolutely love it. I know I would recommend this to anyone with cats.