BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Classic Paté Liver & Chicken Dinner Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I'm lucky to have cats that aren't picky when it comes to what type of g=food they eat. I try to mix it up though, so they don't eat the same thing over and over again. They seem to really like this particular type of Friskies. I will definitely repurchase again.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
My cats are finicky when it comes to canned food, they only like pate and this flavor is one of their favorites! They eat it up as soon as I give it to them! Would definitely recommend friskies canned cat food.
Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
Cat absolutely loves this product and goes nuts whenever I pull it out for him. He meows for a good 10 minutes if I haven't gotten it to him in time. Price is good at 59 cents and yes. He was a happy meezer
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
My cats love this stuff anything with seafood they love i feel like they like the shredds more now because it has more like juice and this is kinda dry but they love it i have a lot of cats so i buy a lot of wet food! will continue to buy again and again
Thera H.
Thera H.
I scored this cat food with some coupons I had and my cat absolutely LOVES it. She couldn't eat it up fast enough.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
i dont have a cat but i actually love this for my dog either when we need to train him or when we need to get him to take his meds! dogs love cat food!
Halie J.
Halie J.
I have a petite cat and she doesn't eat much at one time, but put one of these in front of her and she won't stop eating until it's all gone. Such a big hit with her!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
With my old cat it was hard to get her to eat any type of food. So we bought Friskies and she had no problem what so ever. My new cat enjoys it as well.
Candice V.
Candice V.
My cat likes these wet canned food, but it gives him diarrhea, so I don't give them to him anymore. I don't know why it gives him diarrhea, but I've found its safer to stay away from them. It does seem flavorful, though, so if other cats like it then more power to them.
candace r.
candace r.
Clinton, UT
Gave my kitty this flavor and she puked all over the place. I tried just the salmon flavor and she was fine. I don't recommend this flavor