Purina Friskies Classic Pate Classic Seafood Entree Cat Food uploaded by Alicia B.Purina Friskies Classic Pate Classic Seafood Entree Cat Food uploaded by Britne E.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Classic Seafood Entree Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Any other readers have cats that try to bury their food? And, if ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA
They Love this stuff!! Good Product, Ive definitely purchased a few times before. It was a great purchase and did exactly what it said it would and effectively. Price point was great, quality was great and I would tell a friend to give this a try. To me, you cant g o wrong!
veronica c.
Washington, NJ
This is all I really purchase for my cats. They seem to really enjoy it. The only bad part is it doesn't have much gravy in it and they all happen to love the gravey. Also I always find sales on this food!
Allison G.
My cat loves this wet food! She's such a picky kitty and rarely eats wet food, however if i bring this home she will meow at the cupboard it's in if she sees me put it in until I give it to her!
Kaitlyn E.
Minden,Louisiana
I can't live because product everyday I feed it to him about everything I guess that's why he loves it so I would recommend to get this for your cat.
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
The first time my cat ate this she got diarrhea but since then it's been fine. She loves tuna flavored foods!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Feed our cats Purina friskies canned food once a day with their dry kibble they love it.
Alicia B.
I bought this for one of my cats that loves seafood flavored canned food. She also loves when the pate food has some gravy in the can, but this one didn't have a single drop, so I'm a bit upset over that. She wasn't really interested in it at all because of this, so I gave her some of the food she normally eats and she was happy. This food then went to my other cats and they ate it up so fast. They definitely loved it. I would recommend this if you don't have a picky cat, but since I have one and she didn't want this I will not be repurchasing. I would rather buy a food that they all like.
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
Friskies is the only brand of wet food my cat will eat. His favorite is the Pate indoor brands. I usually get it at Food Lion for .50 a can and it comes in a huge variety of flavors. Marshall our 19lb fat cat eats 2 cans a day. 1 in morning and 1 in the evening. I leave a bowl of Friskies Dry Food sitting for him all day. His favorite
Tralee J.
Marina, CA
My cat is apparently a major diva. She has turned down multiple brands and flavors of cat food. She even goes so far as to eat it and throw it up at your feet just to make a point. Friskies is the only kind she likes, specifically the seafood flavors! Must be good!
Trina T.
My cat is a Friskies fan except for the chicken products, I'm not sure why this is. She tries to bury it. She does like the seafood product, so this is what we get for her mostly.
Trina T.
Pet Lover Expert
Any other readers have cats that try to bury their food? And, if so, is it only the chicken products?