BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Tuna Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My cats prefer pate. it dmseems more digestible. they really live wet cat food. they always have dry food in their bowls but sit and wait for me to put out wet cat food for them. they like this brand and have never refused it the price is OK. I can find it on sale sometimes.
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
My #Cat loves the Friskies Food. We don't but wet cat food often, it's more of a treat for our outdoor barn cat. When we do buy wet food, we buy #Purina Friskies. We will definitely buy this product again as our cat surely loves it.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
This is one of the only canned foods our cats will eat. As soon as we put it down they act like they're starved haha I think every cat has its preference, this just so happens to be ours.
Tonya G.
Ripley , TN
I received a free sample of this in the mail. Our kitten loved it. I now have to buy this product weekly to keep her purring. Such a spoiled kitty. Knows what she loves and demands it.
Paiton U.
Charleston, WV
Makes them throw up usually. I don't know if it's just my cats or not but it makes their poor little bellies hurt. but they love it
Vanessa R.
OH MAN MY CATS LOVE THIS STUFF THEY CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. THE CATS ENJOY IT SO MUCH THEY EAT IT UP INSTANTLY !
Maria F.
Arlington, TX
If my cats ­čÉ▒ could write a review I'm sure they'd give it a 5 star rating!! They love this product!
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
My picky cat devours this. It's his favorite. He can hear you open the can from across our house.
Sharifa L.
We gave this to my cat when he was younger by accident. We were told to not give him proceed fish. only fish that we cooked ourself. but we did read the label on the can.He ended up getting sick and throwing up. thank goodness it was nothing serious. We have a mixed tabby cat/tiger cat ( that what the told us when we adopted him) .
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is what I get my cats for a treat, they love the wet food! as soon as the hear the can open they come running! it is just what I thought it would be and it doesn't have a ton of the nasty fat stuff that dog food does. I buy this all the time for my little kitties!