BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Tuna Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharifa L.
We gave this to my cat when he was younger by accident. We were told to not give him proceed fish. only fish that we cooked ourself. but we did read the label on the can.He ended up getting sick and throwing up. thank goodness it was nothing serious. We have a mixed tabby cat/tiger cat ( that what the told us when we adopted him) .
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My cats prefer pate. it dmseems more digestible. they really live wet cat food. they always have dry food in their bowls but sit and wait for me to put out wet cat food for them. they like this brand and have never refused it the price is OK. I can find it on sale sometimes.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is what I get my cats for a treat, they love the wet food! as soon as the hear the can open they come running! it is just what I thought it would be and it doesn't have a ton of the nasty fat stuff that dog food does. I buy this all the time for my little kitties!
Brianna Z.
Elmhurst, IL
It's hard to go wrong with cat food because odds are your cat will love whatever you give them, but they seem to prefer this brand over others that we've tried. One complaint I have is the smell, but that comes with pretty much every cat food
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
My #Cat loves the Friskies Food. We don't but wet cat food often, it's more of a treat for our outdoor barn cat. When we do buy wet food, we buy #Purina Friskies. We will definitely buy this product again as our cat surely loves it.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
This is one of the only canned foods our cats will eat. As soon as we put it down they act like they're starved haha I think every cat has its preference, this just so happens to be ours.
Amanda L.
For some reason my cats will only eat paté. They will lick all the gravy off the big morsels of wet food and leave the morsels. They actually eat all the paté so I love getting them Friskies, they freak out before I even open the can. they love it!!
Tonya G.
Ripley , TN
I received a free sample of this in the mail. Our kitten loved it. I now have to buy this product weekly to keep her purring. Such a spoiled kitty. Knows what she loves and demands it.
Jordan W.
This is an awesome food to put over dry cat food!! My cats love it and it it all!!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who has a cat!!
Paiton U.
Charleston, WV
Makes them throw up usually. I don't know if it's just my cats or not but it makes their poor little bellies hurt. but they love it