BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Chicken Dinner in Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens cat food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I have a cat that is 14yrs old. Purina Friskies Chicken dinner in Gavy meaty bits is his preferred dinner. Most cats don't drink enough water and need to eat wet catfood for itleast one meal a day. This cat food has a good amount of gravy in it and really helps increase my cat's liquid intake. Also the price is really good on this type of cat food.
Paola V.
Orlando, FL
My cats (and my dog, even though he is not allowed it) go absolutely berserk over this food! I love that it comes in all different kinds of varieties and it's affordable for my pets. I feed it to them on top of their Science Diet kibble and they absolutely love it.
Nicole W.
Cincinnati, OH
My cat loves Friskies better than other can foods we have tried. He licks all the gravy off first, then he eats the rest of it. None of it goes to waste, unlike other brands. The price is pretty decent for the size of the can too.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
My cats love the purine friskies cat food because it has a good ratio of gravy and meat. My cats are really picky and prefer to have their food really moist, and this is one of the only foods I have found that gives them enough gravy to be satisfied.
My kitties favorite snacks! I think it smells horrible, but they certainly love it. Good for a treat! Cheap and affordable, I think it's good quality. I buy regularly from my grocery store when I have to get cat food
Eliza W.
Cats just lick the gravy off of the meat and then they just leave the meat there sometimes they'll eat a little bit of the meat but personally I just give it to them once in awhile because of that.
Angel M.
The Colony, TX
My cat just eats the gravy off of the food bits he doesn't like the rest of it . i prefer giving him something he will eat all of rather than licking it dry and leaving the rest
Genna H.
Valrico, FL
My cats just love this! They hear the can opening and they run and beg for more. They get this food as a treat since they are fat and need weight management food.
Jessica W.
My Callie was a stray when we found her. She would only eat dry food until I gave her this. She absolutely loved it. She will now only eat wet food.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
A classic friskies favorite with my kitties. They love the gravy and sometimes choose to eat the chunks of meat depending on their mood.