Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations uploaded by Indira H.Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations uploaded by Mallory R.

BY PURINA

Purina®.
Friskies®.
Cat food.
Seafood Sensations®.
Welcome to paradise.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Protein.
Essential fatty acids.
Vitamin A & taurine.
Anit-oxidants. see more...

Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations
  • "This is a really good and decently cheap food that is still packed with nutrition." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I give this food a 3 out of 5 because when it comes to quality, you get what you pay for, but on the plus side for the price you do get a fairly decent quality of food. If you have kittens or senior cats I would not recommend this food because you need something with more nutrients, but this food will get you through a few days if you need to feed the kitties something and cant get the high dollar stuff.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Covington, LA
I have two cats both whom love this food. I own many animals and it is nice to have a great product that doesn't cost a lot. This is by far my favorite brand!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this brand! Especially the seafood sensations, my cats go bazerk EVERYTIME I feed them! They have many different selections which I like allot too.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Dearborn, Mi
We give these to our cats on a daily basis and the look forward to it. The love the variety of something different from their everyday food.
Cam N.
Cam N.
My cat adored this food.I had honestly bought this because of the cheap price and my cat loves seafood and she loved this great product.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
My cat loved it. They are all of what we bought but it's based on taste an preference..not all cats will like the same things..
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Orland, CA
I'm pretty sure my cat loves this stuff. I'll get other flavor but he insists on this one. He's always asking for more
amy p.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
My cat enjoys the friskies cat food seafood flavor , he likes when I open the package and he runs to me
erin g.
erin g.
High Point, NC
My cats love it! i give it to them every day and they grow up so fast! they enjoy being fed
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Bradyville, TN
My sweet kitty loves these, she will nearly knock you down when she hears the bag rattle.