Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations uploaded by Jackie K.Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations uploaded by Indira H.Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations uploaded by Mallory R.

BY PURINA

Purina®.
Friskies®.
Cat food.
Seafood Sensations®.
Welcome to paradise.
100% complete & balanced nutrition.
Protein.
Essential fatty acids.
Vitamin A & taurine.
Anit-oxidants. see more...

Purina Friskies Cat Food Seafood Sensations
  • "This is a really good and decently cheap food that is still packed with nutrition." in 1 review
Christina B.
Muldrow
My cats love this food and they both are more energetic now. Took about a month to see a difference but it did make one. Seems they play like kittens even though one is a senior kitty and the other is mid life stage. Overall very pleased.
Gillian H.
Madera , CA
My cat loves this food. It isn't too expensive but it has ingredients in it that my cat loves. My cat is picky when it comes to the food that she eats but this one she eats all of every single time and sometimes meows for more. I will definitely be buying her more of this.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This pack of foods is my cats favorite one of all I’ve gotten her a big pack usually she would get bored of her bag of food the first time I give her but she had been eating this for months already and she still eating it and she loves the taste
Kristiana B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this for my cat and he seems to enjoy it also. It doesn’t upset his stomach or effect his skin or coat. Every time I shake the bag when it’s feeding time he comes running. I recommend to everyone.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I give this food a 3 out of 5 because when it comes to quality, you get what you pay for, but on the plus side for the price you do get a fairly decent quality of food. If you have kittens or senior cats I would not recommend this food because you need something with more nutrients, but this food will get you through a few days if you need to feed the kitties something and cant get the high dollar stuff.
Tiffany H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a cat that will eat ANYTHING. But since I've gotten him this food he begs for mostly that and not treats! Even when his bowl still has food in it he begs for more, so he must like it! I usually make him finish what he has before he gets a refill but he's always vocally excited when I give him more!
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My cat is pretty picky about what she eats! it drives me nuts. She loves Friskies though! This flavor wasn't her favorite, which was surprising. I definitely thought she would like the seafood flavor, but she didn't seem too eager about it. I haven't bought this flavor since and she doesn't miss it as far as I know.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Three times a day my cat lets me know he needs his Friskies Seafood Sensations. He loves the great taste and I love the affordable price. He has energy all day . I find it at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again if my cat thinks it's great.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My cat will only eat Friskies. I try to pass off the cheaper brand and she turns her nose up and will not eat and waits until I can get to the store to get her Friskies. When she eats Friskies she really goes after it.
Samantha E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've tried other dry foods and this is the one my cat prefers. Sometimes I can't always find it in stock at the usual store I getc it at, but can usually find it at another store, inexpensive, especially when sold in bulk.