BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Indoor Delights® Cat Food.
Promotes healthy weight.
Helps control hairballs.
Chicken, beef, turkey & cheese flavors.
With a touch of garden greens.
Explore the great indoors™.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult indoor cats.
Protein.
Essential fatty acids.
Vitamin A & taurine.
Anti-oxidants. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat food is amazing for my kitten. We were nervous about weaning him off of the kitten chow because we weren’t sure on what he would like or be able to actually eat. We found this kind, our cat is completely indoors and we love the Friskies brand, so we gave it a try after a little research and he loves it. Has all of the nutrients he needs or is missing from the wet food and he seems to love the taste of the food!
Diana M.
Review for: Cat Food Indoor Delights 50.4 oz; 3.15 lb; 1.42 kg more...
My cat is an indoor cat, so obviously I give her the indoor food. It’s one bag lasts about a month, really affordable, it also makes her poop less smelly so that’s a plus. My cat seems to like it she prefers her cat food over people food. I had recommended this to my sister in law, her cat is doing great.
Zoe R.
Kansas City
Review for: Cat Food Indoor Delights 50.4 oz; 3.15 lb; 1.42 kg more...
My cats love this product but it does seem to make their bowels smell a lot worse than they were before they were on this! I’m sure it would be different for other cats but it isn’t the best option so I do plan on switching their food soon to something a lot more healthier!
Ashley H.
Review for: Cat Food Indoor Delights 50.4 oz; 3.15 lb; 1.42 kg more...
Purina Friskies Indoor Delights Cat Food Chicken, Beef, Turkey & Cheese All 3 of my cats and even my chihuahua love this cat food. Any other brand tends to really upset their stomachs. I will continue buying my fur babies this food!
Tabitha M.
Greenwood , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this cat food. It is the only brand they will eat. I have tried the blue buffalo and other name brands and they will not touch it! It’s a great price and great quality
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat goes crazy for this. He is strictly indoors and I have found that this is the bed food to feed him to give him what he needs.

The morsels are very aromatic and my cat loves the flavor. The nutritional content is great and the price is even better!
Lilly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently moved and my nearest grocery store doesn't sell the usual food I buy for my cats. But I found this and bought it cause my cats are indoor. Well they love it!! I think the food is a bit smaller than the other kind I bought but I don't think they can tell a difference.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
My cat really loves this cat food. We had her eating some other kind and she didn't seem to show any interested in it so we switched to this and she has been loving it ever since and we haven't had any problems !
Kara A.
My cat loves this bag. This is the only dry food he will eat, and I've tried giving him other brands, even another flavor from Friskies and he wouldn't eat it. He literally meows for me to give him more (I don't) but its amazing how he loves it that much. My sister's cat loves it too, even from the first day she arrived.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
Stores well, stays fresh, and keeps my kitties a healthy weight buy providing vitamins and minerals. I couldn't tell you how it tastes (LOL) but my kitties seem to like it. Prices is great, I buy it all the time and will continue to purchase it.