BY FRISKIES

When it comes to flavor combinations, cats have their own ideas about what they like. Friskies Cat Concoctions, curious combinations chosen by cats. see more...

Melissa M.
I'm unsure of how to rate this product, being as I don't partake in eating this. So based on my cats preference they do not like this. They have not ever really like any type of wet food. I bought the variety pack to test the waters but it will sit in the bowl and my cats turn there nose up at it. I tried many different types but no luck. It's all based on the pet.
Nicole A.
My cat loves this food! It's a little more liquid than most of the soft cat food I've given her but the liquid is thicker. She loves it!
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
My cats absolutely love this flavor! Out of all of them this is their favorite. Tons of crabby sauce. They never leave left overs, they do sometimes like the sauce off though. But 46 cents at Wal-Mart you can't beat it. Theirs and my favorite of the New cat concoctions.
Paloma C.
El Monte, CA
My cat loves this! He especially loves this green one. He's a very picky cat so I was glad I found something he likes to eat. I'm very pleased with it and so is he.