BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Beef & Chicken Entree Special Diet Classic Pate Cat Food.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH.
Low Magnesium. For adult cats. see more...

• How much do your cats like these? Never seen these before.1 Answers
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
My cats love this and eat it up! hHey are not big fans of the seafood type flavors so this is perfect! It must be really good because the dog tries to eat it as well! LOL! We will continue to buy this as our two indoor/outdoor cats love it. The price point is right on and we love that we can get it in bulk.
Terez W.
My two kittens love it mixed with some dry food, I don't eat it so let's be real what kind of review can I give? lol
It doesn't make them sick or vomit, they are always crying for more.
Hannah R.
My cat’s love this canned food. I try to feed it to them once a week as a treat meal. They like it so much they will refuse to eat other food if I feed them Friskies more often!
Stacy P.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this product when my cats favorite food is not available. She seems to like ifi just think it's waste because it's such a big can. It gets dry in the fridge and she won testify. I recommend using it for multiple cats.
Jasmine A.
Most wet food do not sit to well with my kitty,, but I've recently started mixing in this wish his dry food as a little treat and he loves it! And no more upset tummy!!
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I give my cats this as a treat every once in a while, they love it! It's fairly inexpensive and there's a large variety of flavors to choose from.
Cynthia S.
Alabaster, AL
My cat loves this!! However, it's a little bit too much for her all at once. (She will get sick if she eats it all.) so I split it into 2 meals.
Samantha S.
Catonsville, MD
My go-to canned cat food. The kitties seem to enjoy it and its usually on sale or I can find a coupon just fine. They like this over the shreds.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat love it he finished it in no time he was even looking for more but we only got him one favor day and give it to him once in a while
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This food brand would not be one that I buy for my cat, it does not have very good ingredients, and my cat has never liked it!
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
How much do your cats like these? Never seen these before.