BY PURINA

Promotes a healthy immune system Contains high levels of antioxidants, vitamins A, E, and CContains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures Excellent palatability see more...

Mj H.
My dog will have to probably live on fortiflora for the rest of her life. I work at a vet clinic, and this is what I would recommend to any pet owner that has a pet with either GI problems, or like my dog, Colitis. Best product there is and has really helped my pup control her GI system so much.
Donna B.
Brighton
Best product around. This is great not only when your dog is having diarrhea or loose stool but is a wonderful probiotic. It's great for my dogs who have sensitive stomachs to keep healthy Flora in their gut. Have always loved this product and would highly recommend
jessica m.
I am not sure I can give much of a review for this product. I had a friend recommend it but i couldn't even get my dog to eat it 😕
Erika S.
Othello
This is very good to have just one package helps with runny poos and it seems to work couple days after u give ur furbaby it
Rose F.
Fort Collins, CO
Helps with my dogs stomach issues. 1 packer a day works well. Not too expensive and easy to travel with
Suyi D.
Es un suplemento nutricional para nuestra mascota excelente contiene vitaminas para tu perro
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
OK I gave it four stars because of the price… I have seen improvement in my dog’s mobility and obviously the colour and sheen to her coat. But I am wondering the long-term effects because she is getting old and I would like something that offers more age beneficial ingredients.
sojung y.
I have tried feeding my dog with this only because she had a bit of weak on her stomach.. but after eating this, she gets to have her proper supplements and the appetite is a lot better.
Janaína F.
Bahia
I love this product do not know how to live without, my dog ​​is very happy when he sees me with the packaging hahaha he is amazing. I highly recommend love love love
Veronica T.
Manaus
doCómo mi cachorra es viejita me gusta con sentirla y darle lo mejor que puedo y consideró que purina es de primera calidad y a ella le gusta