Purina Fit and Trim Dry Dog Food 17.6lb uploaded by angela m.

BY PURINA

angela m.
Luv thus dig food and so does both of my dogs.they come running when I come to feed them bothof my dogs are large dogs.the price is affordable,resulting in a health Tim dig who lives the taste.my dogs clean their bowls now when I feed them. I would recommend anyone with dogs to try this brand
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
Our little Lucy is very important to us. She is getting along in years so we try to keep her healthy and fit so she can be with us for as long as she can. This is the best product that we have found to keep her as healthy as possible. We really like this product.
Katelin B.
This is the dog food we use for our older dog. She began gaining weight and the vet recommended it. She is a yellow Labrador, age 11. She loves the food. We got it at giant. Would recommend.
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA
I have this product on my dog all the time he loves it he enjoys it it is very healthy and nutritious for that said I think you would like it and I think your dog will enjoy it for it
Tammy T.
Elizabeth, CO
Great dog food for adult dogs. Small enough bits for the little guys and filling enough for the larger ones. This does help keep the weight down for the larger dogs. Price is good,not too expensive and you can find it at walmart.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
My dog loves his purina! Not sure it keeps him fit or trim as he's a moose, but he loves it and I don't worry about it adding too many extra calories he doesn't need.
Dominique L.
The first ingredient in this dog food is beef. Although it’s a quality item, raw beef contains about 80% water. After cooking, most of that moisture is lost, reducing the meat content to just a fraction of its original weight.
Stephanie F.
My doggie loves Purina fit and trim dry dog food. We found it I didn't great price and she still enjoys it very good to digest. Would recommend it
Chyvonne S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hood dog food for my fur babies. They love dry food and sometimes i.put a little milk in it. It has their coat nice and healthy
rosemary l.
Atwater, CA
Honestly I haven't bought this type of dog food for my dog yet, but after reading the reviews on it I believe he will like it.