Purina Fit and Trim Dry Dog Food 17.6lb uploaded by angela m.

BY PURINA

Sara R.
My dogs loves it sooooo it should be good for him that i will never know for sure.
Deborah Y.
Warrington, PA
I get this for my dog. She loves the taste and I love that it is healthy for her and helps keep her weight down.
Dominique L.
The first ingredient in this dog food is beef. Although it’s a quality item, raw beef contains about 80% water. After cooking, most of that moisture is lost, reducing the meat content to just a fraction of its original weight.
Rachel T.
We used to ise this for our dogs but one of them became very sensitive to it and we had to switch
Chyvonne S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hood dog food for my fur babies. They love dry food and sometimes i.put a little milk in it. It has their coat nice and healthy
Crystal H.
Our dog has to be on fit and trim or she gets way way over weight her she is super super soft and doesn't shed much
Stephanie F.
My doggie loves Purina fit and trim dry dog food. We found it I didn't great price and she still enjoys it very good to digest. Would recommend it
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
Our little Lucy is very important to us. She is getting along in years so we try to keep her healthy and fit so she can be with us for as long as she can. This is the best product that we have found to keep her as healthy as possible. We really like this product.
Katelin B.
This is the dog food we use for our older dog. She began gaining weight and the vet recommended it. She is a yellow Labrador, age 11. She loves the food. We got it at giant. Would recommend.
rosemary l.
Atwater, CA
Honestly I haven't bought this type of dog food for my dog yet, but after reading the reviews on it I believe he will like it.