BY FANCY FEAST

Purina® Fancy Feast® With Savory Chicken & Turkey Gourmet Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition. see more...

Roshelle A.
Reston
This is my cats favorite cat food on the market. I have went through almost everything but she doesn’t eat anything with the same happiness as she eats the fancy feat dry food. In addition, it hasn’t had any negative effects in her fur
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only catfood my cat will eat. It smells great and is priced right. My cat knows the shake of the bag and comes running when he hears it being poured into his bowl!
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This isn't my cats usual food. It's a bit pricey, but they love it. Often times I will buy a small bag and mix it with their other food and they go crazy! It works well as a treat. If I only had one cat, I would probably buy it because they love it, but with 5 cats, I need to choose something not as expensive.
Allison H.
I had to buy this brand in a pinch when I realized I was out of cat food and none of the local pet stores were around to buy the usual brand I purchase. My cats seemed to like it but I won't use it as their regular food since it's not as nutritionally good for them. Instead I sometimes use it like the cat treats you can purchase and it's been a nice little supplement to their normal meals.
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
I have 2 cats and both of them love this food I feed my cats their hard and soft food and they love it! It isn't terribly priced and the smell of the food is very appealing to the cats and not horrible for the humans like some cat foods
Madison W.
Fayetteville, AR
This is literally on my cat eats besides some treats she loves it and if we put a different food in she will dig to the bottom they get this food she loves all the fancy feast options and our other cat doesn't like this
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
My cat lovessss this and anything fancy feast. He won't eat anything else. He has also never gotten sick off then I used to feed him friskies and he ended up sick that I had to take him to the vet and change his diet.
Jennifer C.
For a good 2 weeks this was the only cat food my baby kitten would even touch, any other brand or wet food she wouldn't eat. She was about 4 weeks old and a rescue. I still continue to use this brand on occasion. But i am thankful that my kitten ate this and loved it.
kristine w.
Wisc Dells, WI
Love it!.. well my cats do! I have 2 finicky eaters and I have tried almost every brand you can think of and no matter what the bowl is always gone with fancy feast. I've been buying this for a while and intend to stick with it. not too badly priced and comes in varying sizes and flavors; either way none of them will disappoint!
Emily B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh my, my cat loves this brand he loves the food. He is such a picky cat, so when I brought this product home I was amazed to see him eating it. I said FINALLY. I feed him this in the morning and he loves it so much he devours it all.