Purina Fancy Feast Tuna Feast in Gravy Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Angie H.Purina Fancy Feast Tuna Feast in Gravy Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Emmanuel G.Purina Fancy Feast Tuna Feast in Gravy Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Tammy M.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Tuna Feast in Gravy Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food.
100% Complete & Balanced. see more...

• I noticed that FancyFeast comes in a box of 24 and 36, ever think...2 Answers
Marisa W.
Springfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Cat Food 3 oz; 85 g more...
My cat goes crazy for this food, he loves the taste. I love that it has healthy and wholesome ingredients and that it has a good retail price. I know my cat is eating well when I buy this for him and can feel good about buying it.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats like classic but LOVE morsels! They even paw the bowl away from each other to get the most. It's smell isn't as strong as other canned foods we've tried. My only con is it's too good and now my cats are spoiled. They will eat 1/3 of classic when served and meow until I give them morsels haha.
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat loves these meats, it's an old cat so he prefer not to chew so much food! He loves everything that has to do with fish, I recommend them a lot, his consistency is good and I think he enjoys the taste of this meat. Purina Fancy Feast Fancy Feast Seafood Feast Variety Grilled Wet Cat Food - 3 oz (24 pk)
Marlena S.
I've tried to feed my cats other canned food and they just don't take to anything else but Fancy Feast. My cats tend to fancy fish flavor over any other protein and the Tuna Feast marinated morsels is one of their favorites. I buy in bulk whenever I see these on sale. I consider a sale to be under 50 cents/can. I share a can between my 2 cats and it's enough for their breakfast. I supplement with grain-free Blue Buffalo dry food for dinner.
Jona K.
My cat, Tax has a very sensitive digestive system and we have struggled finding a food that she can not only tolerate digestively but also enjoy. We tried everything across the board and have spent a fortune doing it. One night was reading articles on line and found a blog by a vet who suggested Fancy Feast Classic. So we tried it, she loved it and the search was over. She has absolutely no issues with this food. She is healthy and more energetic that I have ever seen her. Fancy Feast was her saving grace.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I purcahsed this for my car and she loves it, just as she loves most wet cat foods. When i fed it to her she ran over and ate it right up. I will have to buy this for her again.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I was recently "adopted" by a sad, cold kitty. I live in a wooded area so predators are always a worry. Anyway, I went out and bought this cat food and he never left! He's a cuddly, sweet boy and I love that he enjoys eating and is putting on some weight in preparation for the harsh winters we sometimes have. The food smells awful, but it does its job.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My female black cat was born with a heart defect and is very picky with can food by far this is fee favorite and could down 2 cans at the same time. She's skinny so u wouldn't think she are much. But she loves the chicken florentine with garden greens. She knows to go to her "spot" to get her food she even meows for it which is cute cause it's more of a squeak than a meow
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
Our three cats love Fancy Feast! We have tried a few different brands of wet cat food over the years and none of them get the amounts of meows as Fancy Feast! As their human, I love Fancy Feast for the reasonable price and the vast array of available flavors to keep our cats from getting bored with their food!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I buy in bulk because I have four cats who sometimes tend to be picky. You can't go wrong with Fancy Feast! This pack, and other variations, are great because I still get a lot of cans in a variety of flavors. They are often on sale so its even better!
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I noticed that FancyFeast comes in a box of 24 and 36, ever think of going bigger for the family of more then 1 cat.