BY FANCY FEAST TREATS

Nida S.
Nida S.
My cat absolutely love these. They are pure protein with nothing else added. So it's actually a healthy treat. It does get her very hyper, I guess a combo of the protein and the fact that she is so darn happy to get them. She loves the tuna, chicken and the salmon variety. The only downside is that sometimes the meat inside can be a little stiff and difficult for her to chew. So I break it up and add a touch of water so make it easier for her
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
What I love: these are a special treat for my cat, they're his little pick me up on days when he's feeling down.
What I Can Do Without: the smell. I got him the salmon ones, and o my goodness. Do not touch the treat with your hands. It actually smells for hours if not a day. Wash your hands as much, but that salmon smell your kitty loves will be on your for a while.
I always buy this for Ruxin though!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Conowingo, MD
All 5 of my cats love these treats and normally they are really picky about what they eat. At least one cat dislikes the treats we normally give them, but not fancy feast treats. All of my cats and even my parents cats love them too. They always know when I'm about to open the package and they come running. Also they are not harsh on my cats stomach which is a plus.
James D.
James D.
Our cats are obsessed with these and I love them because they don't leave a insane mess like cans do. They are a bit lore expensive in my opinion but they do the job without the mess so it's worth the extra few bucks.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Pet Lover Expert
I love this brand of fancy Feast treats! They are so good and healthy I think for the dogs. My little blue pitbull loves getting these wonderful treats and she recommends other little puppies this awesome treat!
Dezanee S.
Dezanee S.
Antioch, CA
My cat goes crazy for these. She hears the bag and runs like crazy to get some. She has no problems with chewing or digesting them.
Shanecia C.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
My in laws car is obsessed with this food. This is all they buy because it's all she eats. The chicken flavor. She's such a diva.
Alexis w.
Alexis w.
Chambersburg, PA
My cat LOVES these! I also love them too and can feel better about what I am feeding him and knowing they are safe!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
I love these treats! When my kitten sees the bag she doesn't even wait for me to ask her to sit she just sits. They are little prepackaged large flakes of chicken,salmon or tuna prefect for any pet able to eat treats. The bag gives u  recommendations on how many to feed your pet based on the size of your cat and the flavor of treat you've chosen. All three flavors look and smell like the real product. Yes they are expensive around $4 for a bag of 10 but my kitten loves them and I feel like I'm making a healthier choice for her.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Just bought these for the first time for my cats and I am highly impressed! They each come in their own little package and are a little bite of wet food. My cats loved them so much! I will buy them again and recommend them!
Samantha L.
Do your pets like them?
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
Do your pets like these or is it just a waste of money to get treats for cats?
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Can my kitten have these (6months)?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Are these better than friskier?