BY FANCY FEAST TREATS

Shara H.
Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert
These treats are great because they are just like the size of quarter and fresh meat like a quarter size of tuna or chicken. They’re all individually sealed so you just open up a packers and break it up into smaller pieces and it’s gone in seconds !!! Nom nom nom
DANIELLE M.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Last year I lost my fur baby of 13 years to kidney failure. The vet believes it's due to feeding her lower end food and treats. Now that I have found these kitty treats, I am so grateful! I love that they're all natural and I dont have to worry about what I'm feeding my babies.
Sapphire M.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats LOVE these. They love all treats of course they are cats but they go absolutely crazy for these, they even try to climb up my let to get them. They look like tuna would look and really natural and I appreciate that!
Amy F.
Rogers
My cat is pretty sensitive to grains and other additives. I found these at Target and PetSmart. They are 100% meat and fish, depending on which ones you buy. My cat loves them and they don’t make her sick.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
I love these treats! When my kitten sees the bag she doesn't even wait for me to ask her to sit she just sits. They are little prepackaged large flakes of chicken,salmon or tuna prefect for any pet able to eat treats. The bag gives u  recommendations on how many to feed your pet based on the size of your cat and the flavor of treat you've chosen. All three flavors look and smell like the real product. Yes they are expensive around $4 for a bag of 10 but my kitten loves them and I feel like I'm making a healthier choice for her.
Amber A.
Conowingo, MD
All 5 of my cats love these treats and normally they are really picky about what they eat. At least one cat dislikes the treats we normally give them, but not fancy feast treats. All of my cats and even my parents cats love them too. They always know when I'm about to open the package and they come running. Also they are not harsh on my cats stomach which is a plus.
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
These are the perfect treat for the kitties.. All three of my rescues LOVE them.. They know when the back comes out of the cabinet and they are instantly at your feet.. I love products that make my fur babies happy. If you have not gotten these treats for your cat, you should. Certainly one that I recommend.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Just bought these for the first time for my cats and I am highly impressed! They each come in their own little package and are a little bite of wet food. My cats loved them so much! I will buy them again and recommend them!
Kimberly m.
Cheektowaga
My cats just love these they go crazy when they see me opening the bag. At times I've left on counter by accident, and came home where they helped them self... They can't get enough.. especially my little Lion... Licking his lips lol
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Fancy feast is a brand of cat treats I've given my kitty from day one and he's alway inhaled them down. He loves them and I love that they come in so many different flavors to keep him engaged. Reasonable pricing, too!
Samantha L.
Has anyone tried these?
Felicity B.
Do your pets like them?
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
Do your pets like these or is it just a waste of money to get treats for cats?
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Can my kitten have these (6months)?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Are these better than friskier?