BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Savory Salmon Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food.
100% Complete & Balanced. see more...

• Anyone have a cat that won't eat their regular dry food after hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every day my cats share a can of food as a treat. They look forward to it. It’s easy to open and just enough food. I like the flakes and chunky best because they come out easier.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
His favorite canned cat food. Sometimes he requests it and if I’m out he is certain to show his discontent and anger by acting out. Like staring at me shitting outside the litter box hah. It’s a must have in my house the cat chows through it
Jordyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'll never feed my animals Purina ever again. There's beyond way too many recalls to count. One of my cats died to a recall she ended up with a hole in her stomach... everytime my dogs had Purina they would vomit, the moment I took them off they were totally fine. Stay away from this brand. Got to take care of our fur babies.
Jeff M.
Harrison Twp, MI
We buy these from our Kroger 10/$6. Its worth it. Ocean white fish classic and every fish flaked flavor put there made by Purina. She cant be given anything else. Its high quality and felines love it!. We buy it by the buckets!
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 cats are obsessed with this stuff. I can't stand how horrible it smells and looks, but my cats go crazy for it. The one will follow us around the house and cry until we feed it to him. The only issue is that they never want to eat their regular dry food.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
I use this product if I have to convince my pets to swallow any type of medicine. It's so tempting, that my cats don't even think twice- they gulp it right down, pill and all!
Magnificent M.
Indianapolis, IN
My munchkin cat cannot get enough of the fancy feast wet food. She loves it, and always wants more after she eats a little can. Damon is her favorite
Crystal P.
wickliffe
I like to supplement my nursing momma cats with the kitten form of this food! They’re hair was falling out and now it’s long, full, and shiny!
Jessica B.
My male cat loves this classic fancy feast! I hear it is very good for male cats as it can help prevent bladder issues. He gobbles it all up!!
Justine A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is one of my cats favorite kinds of food. As they've gotten older they don't like the chunkier ones and prefer the classic varieties.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anyone have a cat that won't eat their regular dry food after having this stuff?