Purina Fancy Feast Savory Salmon Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food uploaded by Ella P.

BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Savory Salmon Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food.
100% Complete & Balanced. see more...

• Anyone have a cat that won't eat their regular dry food after hav...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My sweet cat Mingus just loves this. It’s a product by purina with a lot of ingredients which is why only 4 stars. Price is Good, likely will buy again if you are out of my preferred brands
Casey ❤.
Webberville Mi
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s smells horrible but, my cats fight each other to eat it. It’s cost affective for people on a budget. I would suggest testing a little bit with your cat to make sure their stomach can handle it and only feed it to them 2-3 times a week.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Tiger CANNOT get enough of this food. He loves the gravy of course but it actually has real shrimp you can see! I think its so important to have actual real ingredients included. I recommend for indoor and outdoor cats!
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My #cats are addicted to these yummy #kitty #treats! I give them half a can each every night and they can't get enough of it! It smells rather foul but they don't seem to mind. The #classic kind specifically is their favorite. They have shown me so much more love and affection since I have started giving #FancyFeast to them.
Lesly V.
Miami Gardens , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat doesn't eat anything but fancy feast salmon or fish. It's good for they're skin and coat also! So that's a plus. Lots of omega 3. And my cat loves this stuff I promise yours will too !
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 cats are obsessed with this stuff. I can't stand how horrible it smells and looks, but my cats go crazy for it. The one will follow us around the house and cry until we feed it to him. The only issue is that they never want to eat their regular dry food.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
His favorite canned cat food. Sometimes he requests it and if I’m out he is certain to show his discontent and anger by acting out. Like staring at me shitting outside the litter box hah. It’s a must have in my house the cat chows through it
Jordyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'll never feed my animals Purina ever again. There's beyond way too many recalls to count. One of my cats died to a recall she ended up with a hole in her stomach... everytime my dogs had Purina they would vomit, the moment I took them off they were totally fine. Stay away from this brand. Got to take care of our fur babies.
Jeff M.
Harrison Twp, MI
We buy these from our Kroger 10/$6. Its worth it. Ocean white fish classic and every fish flaked flavor put there made by Purina. She cant be given anything else. Its high quality and felines love it!. We buy it by the buckets!
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anyone have a cat that won't eat their regular dry food after having this stuff?