BY FANCY FEAST TREATS

New! Oven-baked to the perfect texture – not too juicy, not too dry – these flavorful little bites of natural chicken or flaked, real fish are anything but ordinary. Indulge your cat’s love of seafood or poultry one bite at a time. see more...

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my Bengal’s absolute favorite treat. He goes nuts over these! They’re individually packaged and come in variety packs or specific kinds. They are a little pricey but he really likes them and they seem more fresh and healthy than the alternatives
Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Kitty cats are obsessed with the is one ingredient meat treats. Especially my baby cat. They never seem to get enough of it. I got like 5 bags of these for free from purina
Katherine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! They are amazing because they are 100% salmon, chicken, or tuna. I think it's awesome that my cat is getting natural treats that I know what is in them.
Merikk D.
My cats absolutely LOVE these treats! I’ll open one of the little packets up and they come running. The treats are a bit big, but they’re very easy to tear apart so that my cats can share. Once they’ve eaten the treat they still beg for more, even stealing the empty packet and licking it because they can still smell the treat. I like that they’re individually packaged too.
Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I randomly picked these up for my cat as a birthday treat for his @nd birthday and now it is my must have for my good boy.  I personally can not deal with wet food for my cat daily so this little wet treat is perfect for the both of us.  I will admit it can still be a little messy when opening such a small little package but it is worth it to see my little fur baby running across the house to get his wet treat.
I love the individual packaging because there is no need to preserve the remaining product. They are a single serve treat. My cats prefer the chicken over the tuna.