Purina Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food - 24 CT uploaded by Caitlin F.

BY FANCY FEAST #98 in Cat Food & Treats

Purina® Fancy Feast® Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food.
24 cans.
Poultry & beef feast variety.
Marinated morsels.
8 each.
Fancy Feast®, turkey feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
Fancy Feast®, chicken feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
Fancy Feast®, beef feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans turkey feast in gravy.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans chicken feast in gravy.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans beef feast in gravy. see more...

• Is wet food better for older cats?3 Answers
  • How do you get your cat to eat more wet food?3 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a reasonable price?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My cat loves fancy feast, I try to always get her the ones in gravy and the ones with cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only wet cat food that we feed our cat and was recommended by the shelter we rescued him from and by our vet." in 2 reviews
  • "She just can't get enough of Fancy feast any flavor." in 1 review
  • "He refuses to eat anything else!" in 1 review
  • "My kitty kitty loves his wet food treat and never throws up after which is an a++++" in 1 review
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
My kitty is such a spoiled little girl--this is her favorite. She loves this more than any other variety of the Fancy Feast and will sometimes not eat the other types if we lay it out for her and will hold out for us to purchase this. She seems happy, full, and content when we feed her this.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
My cat love this! She gets crazy when I show her the can, it's so funny. Affordable, and it's the about the right amount in one can, which is great so I don't need to keep in the fridge and etc.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our two cats love this food...its the only canned wet food that they will eat. They come running at dinner time to dive into this :)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Montevallo, AL
My cats love these... I don't like paying more for a smaller can but the small portions seem to work better for them
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Have 2 cats and while 1 is a very picky eater the other one well she'll eat just about anything lol. but while she usually won't eat all the remaining little pieces of wet food with her normal food, when I got a sample of this I decided to give it to her that night and my goodness she was done with it all in about 30 seconds and had the bowl completely licked out. while she did absolutely love it it gave her some pretty stinky farts after haha.
Brook R.
Brook R.
Willcox, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My cat has always eaten purina food and we love all the flavors. She recently had 4 kittens and we are weaning them onto purina kitten wet and hard food. We never thought of anything else for them. Very healthy, great ingredients and we find our cats coat to be silky, smooth and free from dandruff. As a long hair cat that's so important to us and her health.
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
My cats loves it, when I open the can they run meowing around me.
- It's a great meal to please your cat!
- It also works when the cat has the flu and does not smell the common food.
- No need to store in the refrigerator and don't need can opener.
- Easy to chew.
- Be careful if your house has ants.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Urbana, IL
My kitty LOOOOVES fancy feast. Whenever I open the tab lid he just comes right up to me and starts meowing like crazy. He finishes off his bowl in a few minutes and he is so happy afterwards. Surprisingly he doesn't get sleepy after eating but gets super energetic and it's fun to watch him run around the apartment.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
I feed my cat this daily. She has dry cat food digestion problems which causes her to hack it up . With the canned food she loves the taste and keeps it down maintaining her life needed weight .
bobbie k.
bobbie k.
My cat loves fancy feast. She especially love the gravy lovers and delights with cheddar.6She likes variety,so Ibuy her the 30 ct box and individual cans.Such a picky eater.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Is wet food better for older cats?
selena p.
selena p.
Antioch, CA
How do you get your cat to eat more wet food?
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Where can I find this for a reasonable price?
Madison F.
Madison F.
Denver, CO
Does your cat have a favorite flavor? Mine likes the turkey flavor best!