Purina Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food - 24 CT uploaded by Caitlin F.

BY FANCY FEAST

Purina® Fancy Feast® Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food.
24 cans.
Poultry & beef feast variety.
Marinated morsels.
8 each.
Fancy Feast®, turkey feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
Fancy Feast®, chicken feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
Fancy Feast®, beef feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans turkey feast in gravy.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans chicken feast in gravy.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans beef feast in gravy. see more...

• Is wet food better for older cats?3 Answers
  • How do you get your cat to eat more wet food?3 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a reasonable price?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My cat loves fancy feast, I try to always get her the ones in gravy and the ones with cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only wet cat food that we feed our cat and was recommended by the shelter we rescued him from and by our vet." in 2 reviews
  • "She just can't get enough of Fancy feast any flavor." in 1 review
  • "He refuses to eat anything else!" in 1 review
  • "My kitty kitty loves his wet food treat and never throws up after which is an a++++" in 1 review
Brook R.
Willcox, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My cat has always eaten purina food and we love all the flavors. She recently had 4 kittens and we are weaning them onto purina kitten wet and hard food. We never thought of anything else for them. Very healthy, great ingredients and we find our cats coat to be silky, smooth and free from dandruff. As a long hair cat that's so important to us and her health.
Nathalia R.
My cats loves it, when I open the can they run meowing around me.
- It's a great meal to please your cat!
- It also works when the cat has the flu and does not smell the common food.
- No need to store in the refrigerator and don't need can opener.
- Easy to chew.
- Be careful if your house has ants.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Occasionally buy this for my cat. She loves it. The cons are that she gets a little sick if you know what I mean 💩. As she got older she didn't so that's a plus. She loves it. I tap on the can and she comes a running
Ann D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our two cats love this food...its the only canned wet food that they will eat. They come running at dinner time to dive into this :)
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Great product. My kitty kitty loves his wet food treat and never throws up after which is an a++++
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Cheap! And cats actually like the taste! My cats hate cheap cat food and they will not touch it! This is a great price for something they actually enjoy eating!
Tara S.
Webster, TX
My princess LOVES her fancy feast. If she knows I bought her some for a treat she will meow me to death until I give it to her. She just can't get enough of Fancy feast any flavor. She doesn't care what flavor she just wants it.
REBECCA C.
Jefferson City, TN
THIS IS THE ONLY! CANNED CAT FOOD MY LEO WILL EAT. FOR THE MOST PART THATS FINE WITH ME. THE PRICE IS GREAT AND THERE IS OILS IN THE FOOD THAT KEEP MY LEOS FUR NICE AND SHINE SOFT. NOT TO MENCHEN THAT IF HE SEE THE BOX HE WILL CLIME UP MY BODY AND INTO MY ARES TILL I GIVE HIM A CAN. NO HE IS NOT SPOILED AT ALL .LOL
Miranda V.
Victorville, CA
As soon as I open the can and my cats smell this, they run to there bowls and devour it. They love it!!
Alexis M.
This is the only wet cat food that we feed our cat and was recommended by the shelter we rescued him from and by our vet. We love it because it is one of the healthier brands and the price is great!
selena p.
Antioch, CA
How do you get your cat to eat more wet food?
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Is wet food better for older cats?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I find this for a reasonable price?
Madison F.
Denver, CO
Does your cat have a favorite flavor? Mine likes the turkey flavor best!