Purina Fancy Feast Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food - 24 CT uploaded by Caitlin F.

BY FANCY FEAST

Purina® Fancy Feast® Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Marinated Morsels Gourmet Cat Food.
24 cans.
Poultry & beef feast variety.
Marinated morsels.
8 each.
Fancy Feast®, turkey feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
Fancy Feast®, chicken feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
Fancy Feast®, beef feast in gravy, marinated morsels, gourmet cat food.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans turkey feast in gravy.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans chicken feast in gravy.
8-3 oz (85 g) cans beef feast in gravy. see more...

• Is wet food better for older cats?3 Answers
  • How do you get your cat to eat more wet food?3 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a reasonable price?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the only wet cat food that we feed our cat and was recommended by the shelter we rescued him from and by our vet." in 2 reviews
  • "My cat loves fancy feast, I try to always get her the ones in gravy and the ones with cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "She just can't get enough of Fancy feast any flavor." in 1 review
  • "My kitty kitty loves his wet food treat and never throws up after which is an a++++" in 1 review
  • "I mix it with her dry food and that fill her up better then just alone." in 1 review
Alli V.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
AMAZING! My cats have been licking their bowls clean! Jumping up on the counter and trying to eat a can of wet food! Marinated morsels are their favorite but our petsmart is always out. My cats won’t eat any other brand!
Brook R.
Willcox, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has always eaten purina food and we love all the flavors. She recently had 4 kittens and we are weaning them onto purina kitten wet and hard food. We never thought of anything else for them. Very healthy, great ingredients and we find our cats coat to be silky, smooth and free from dandruff. As a long hair cat that's so important to us and her health.
Nathalia R.
My cats loves it, when I open the can they run meowing around me.
- It's a great meal to please your cat!
- It also works when the cat has the flu and does not smell the common food.
- No need to store in the refrigerator and don't need can opener.
- Easy to chew.
- Be careful if your house has ants.
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Have 2 cats and while 1 is a very picky eater the other one well she'll eat just about anything lol. but while she usually won't eat all the remaining little pieces of wet food with her normal food, when I got a sample of this I decided to give it to her that night and my goodness she was done with it all in about 30 seconds and had the bowl completely licked out. while she did absolutely love it it gave her some pretty stinky farts after haha.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
My kitty is such a spoiled little girl--this is her favorite. She loves this more than any other variety of the Fancy Feast and will sometimes not eat the other types if we lay it out for her and will hold out for us to purchase this. She seems happy, full, and content when we feed her this.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat will not eat any food but Fancy Feast. She turns her nose up at all food except this food. When I give her Fancy feast she eats every bit and licks the bowl clean every day. She loves her fancy feast. Believe me I go to the local pet smart each month and spend $100 on Fancy feast food for my cat named Fergie.
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love this! She gets crazy when I show her the can, it's so funny. Affordable, and it's the about the right amount in one can, which is great so I don't need to keep in the fridge and etc.
Cathy H.
Urbana, IL
My kitty LOOOOVES fancy feast. Whenever I open the tab lid he just comes right up to me and starts meowing like crazy. He finishes off his bowl in a few minutes and he is so happy afterwards. Surprisingly he doesn't get sleepy after eating but gets super energetic and it's fun to watch him run around the apartment.
Madison F.
Denver, CO
One of my two cats is obsessed with this stuff! He has a sensitive stomach, so I can't even give him an entire small can - he eats it too fast and gets sick. Whoops! Fortunately, I don't blame the cat food. I guess it's just too delicious?
Tara S.
Webster, TX
My princess LOVES her fancy feast. If she knows I bought her some for a treat she will meow me to death until I give it to her. She just can't get enough of Fancy feast any flavor. She doesn't care what flavor she just wants it.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Is wet food better for older cats?
selena p.
Antioch, CA
How do you get your cat to eat more wet food?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I find this for a reasonable price?
Madison F.
Denver, CO
Does your cat have a favorite flavor? Mine likes the turkey flavor best!