BY FANCY FEAST

Fancy Feast® Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast Classic.
100% complete & balanced.
Gourmet cat food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
My cat is incredibly picky when it comes to her wet food. She will only eat anything seafood related, and one of her favorites is the Fancy Feast ocean whitefish blend. Unfortunately I have stopped giving her this particular one because the last time I opened the can, I found shards of bone in it. I have been very cautious and weary of giving her Fancy Feast since then.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy over fancy feast. Any flavor. Fish, tuna, seafood is her favorite! The consistency is great and proportioned great! I pretty much just buy this brand for her. The price is great and she loves it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend gets these for like sixty cents or so a can, and this is his cat Homer’s favorite. He also loves this brand because he gets a lot of rebates back from his Walmart rebate app. Fancy Feast is a Brand I’ve always trusted when I have had cats in the past also.
Victoria M.
Love this my cats loved this food in the weaning process because it was easy for them to bite on because it was soft and they still enjoy these every once in a while since they’re grown now it’s a treat to them
Fatima M.
Carrollton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The tuna and ocean white fish is a hit not only because it has tuna but I think because it has a more prominent fish smell that is appetizing to them. Very moist as well. Recommend to all cat guardians!
Amanda C.
Unity, ME
One of my cats goes crazy over this food. It is the only wet food he will eat. I've never had a pickier cat in my life but I'm happy we found a good he can enjoy
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat isn’t a huge fan of this one in comparison to other classic fish flavors. Not quite sure why. Classic is his favorite type and doesn’t like it mashed just flip out of can and done.
Tori R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats absolutely love this food. It's cheap, so of course it isn't "gormuet" eating but it satisfies them. They tend to like the seafood type food more than the others. For the price, it's worth a try!
Abby P.
Cresco, IA
One of my cats LOVE this soft cat food, but my other one won't even touch it. But then again each cat is different. It's also affordable!
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY
My cat loves these. granted he is a pretty big cat and wants at least 2 cans! but i love making him happy so he usually gets these