Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 100% complete and balanced nutrition Smooth, tender pate texture cats adore High-quality chicken and liver provide delicious flavor Essential vitamins and minerals help support her overall health Grain-free formula Gourmet recipe delivers a flavor-filled experience Made using responsibly sourced ingredients Serve your favorite feline Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Tender Liver & Chicken Feast wet cat food to show her that you understand her gourmet sensibilities. Made with a combination of tender, high-quality liver and chicken, this smooth pate gives her a savory, soft meal option that's easy for cats of any size to manage. The high-quality poultry provides your cat with the protein she needs for her active lifestyle, along with essential vitamins and minerals that help support her overall health. Every can of Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Tender Liver and Chicken Feast wet cat food delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition while offering her the smooth texture and chicken flavor she craves. Add some variety to your cat's daily diet by alternating her canned cat food meals with Fancy Feast Marinated Morsels, Medleys and Gravy Lovers entrees, or try our Fancy Feast gourmet dry cat foods to broaden her culinary horizons. Provide your cat with a nutrition-packed, protein-filled meal option she's sure to enjoy with Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Tender Liver & Chicken Feast wet cat food cans. Cats love the mouthwatering combination of delicate liver and chicken flavors, and you get peace of mind from knowing you're giving her the 100% completed and balanced nutrition she needs to thrive and keep up with her adventurous pursuits. Prepared with high-quality ingredients for an exceptional level of taste, this hearty, gourmet wet cat food entices her to her dish as soon as she sees you open a can. Serve your cat different flavors of this Fancy Feast Classic wet cat food, such as Turkey & Giblets Feast, Tender Beef Feast or Seafood Feast, to satisfy her desire for variety while providing her with the same palate-pleasing textures and savory flavors that she expects. At Purina, we have been committed to creating tasty and nourishing gourmet recipes for cats of all ages for more than 90 years. We believe that quality is of the utmost importance, and we strive to find responsibly sourced, high-quality ingredients to include in each of our Fancy Feast cat canned food recipes. Because you want to know where your cat's meals come from and how they are made, all our Fancy Feast wet cat food recipes are crafted in our U.S. facilities. Our products undergo regular checks for quality and safety, so you can feel confident when you feed your pet. Every Fancy Feast Classic wet cat food comes in an easy-to-open pull-tab can, making it easy to indulge your cat's cravings on a whim. Every can is recyclable, so you can do your part to help protect the environment while keeping your feline well nourished and happy. So fill her dish with Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Tender Liver & Chicken Feast wet cat food, and let her savor the delicious flavors that keep her coming back for more.

what is the difference between classic and patte?
Goood or bad ?????
Is this safe for kittens?
Start your review of Purina Fancy Feast Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food; Tender Liver & Chicken Feast - 3 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The first time I gave it to her, she refused to eat anything else for days.” in 3 reviews
Stevens Point, WI
Has a very strong smell (like most wet cat foods). However, my cat loved this. I offer it to him at times when he refused to eat dry foods. It's relatively affordable and very easy to find in a variety of stores.
Tampa
Overall this brand is pretty good! It’s very affordable and it can be bought in a pack or individually. My cats don’t really eat wet food but this does the trick for them whenever they want a special treat.
Telford, PA
We don’t feed our cat wet food anymore but when we did we always gave her Purina fancy feast and she absolutely loved it. It was inexpensive and had so many good ingredients in it.
Huntingburg
After being on kitten food for a while I try to move them to dry food but the ones who dont like dry food absolutely love this. It keeps them healthy and is good on their belly's.
Flemington, NJ
My cat is a picky eater but loves his wet food! I only give it to him every once in a while because it can cause weight gain but he loves the pate formula and the chicken taste!
Dothan
LOVE THIS FOR MY SWEET CAT AND KITTENS!❤️😽👍this is great for their digestive system and they live the way it taste which i live when my cats like what they eat! i would TOTALLY recommend this to any cat/kitten owners
Boca raton, FL
All of our cats love Fancy Feast!! Even with our picky one we kind find something that he likes. We like the variety of flavors for our several fur babies to enjoy.
Morgantown
My cat named Diesel . Love the can food . He doesn't like past kind . It has to be the flaks or Shredded kind tuna, chicken Beef ,Turkey Most anything. The size of can is great for one cat. The price most stores has it on sale $7 for 10 kroger's. Yes I would recommend it for other owners
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats loves the wet pate cat food. They love all the flavors! Happy Cats 🐱 I wish the cans came a little bigger since 2 cats share a can, mostly a treat for them. I would recommend this wet cat food to other pet owners.
Humble, TX
I have been purchasing this product fancy feast by Purina and my cat loves it. I have tried other food brands but my cat seems to like this one the best! I highly recommend this wet food product. You won’t be disappointed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...