Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 100% complete and balanced nutrition High-quality ocean whitefish and tuna offer delicious flavor Essential vitamins and minerals help support her health Grain-free formula Pate recipe provides a smooth texture cats love Gourmet recipe creates a flavor-filled experience Packaged in recyclable, easy-to-open cans Satisfy your cat's craving for seafood with Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast wet cat food. This enticing blend with ocean whitefish and tuna provides a delicate taste your choosy cat is sure to love, and the classic pate texture is deliciously smooth, creating a pleasurable dining experience. Watch your cat revel in the exceptional flavor she finds in every bite, and rest easy knowing you are giving her a grain-free cat food made with high-quality ingredients, including real fish. Each serving contains complete and balanced nutrition to support her playful lifestyle, so you can feel good about filling her dish at mealtime. Show your cat that her happiness is at the top of your priority list when you feed her this delectable gourmet pate cat food, and let her indulge in the savory ocean flavor that has cats licking their whiskers. Give your curious cat the taste she craves when you serve Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast wet cat food. High-quality seafood in every can gives her the flavor cats love, and essential vitamins and minerals deliver the nutrition she needs to support her overall health and wellness. The smooth pate texture is a feast for the palate, keeping your precious pet interested during feedings while giving her something tender to sink her teeth into. This gourmet soft cat food offers complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, kittens and lactating mothers so that you can provide consistency in your cat's diet throughout every stage of development. Give your cat a varied diet by exploring our other Fancy Feast product lines, such as Fancy Feast gourmet dry cat food and Fancy Feast Grilled wet cat food, to keep mealtime as exciting as it is delicious. For over 90 years, we've been committed to creating the ultimate dining experience for cats, balancing nutrition with flavor and presentation to deliver quality wet and dry foods, along with treats for special times. We craft this Purina Fancy Feast recipe in our U.S. facilities. Our dedicated staff performs quality and safety checks throughout the manufacturing process, ensuring your feline friend gets safe, nutritious and delicious food in every serving of this gourmet canned cat food. Sustainability is a core concept for Purina pet foods, and we see that through by working toward a commitment to responsible sourcing and eco-friendly packaging. Feed your cat Purina Fancy Feast Classic Pate Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast wet cat food, and take comfort knowing she's getting the delectable goodness she craves along with the high-quality ingredients you care about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Fancy Feast Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food; Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast - 3 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
Well my cats can’t write an opinion on this, but did leave a 5 star meow rating for it. They look forward to the morning then they get to enjoy their fest of fancy. Preferred flavours tend to be the chicken and liver, salmon and tunas.
None, NB
I’m sure this food is decent quality and everything, but our cats don’t like this flavour at all. Even our cat who will eat almost anything pushes it around instead of eating it. They much prefer the Fancy Feast gravy lovers varieties.
Vancouver, BC
My cats love this.... simply because I would consider it the mcdonalds of cat food. Probably not the best food to eat but you want it any ways. I hardly give this to my cats and when I do its just that a "treat"
Moncton, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this. We feed it to him a couple times a week as a treat. He never has any issues disgusting it and gets very excited when we open the can.
San Ysidro, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very savory I guess... nothing left in the bowl when I give this out to my cats. The price is a bit high but it’s a nice complement.
different type of food from what cats usually get. my cat is picky got my cat to try and he loves it immediately.

Looking for your answer?